Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who's the pacemate in the 'pacemate galleries' pic on the official site?

Default who's the pacemate in the 'pacemate galleries' pic on the official site?

Damn hot! Or really good pic!

Default Re: who's the pacemate in the 'pacemate galleries' pic on the official site?

Have you been to your local optometrist lately?
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Default Re: who's the pacemate in the 'pacemate galleries' pic on the official site?

Sinusitis does not cause vision problems.......

(It's Darcy)
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

What you think she's good looking MR?
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What you think she's good looking MR?
    I really don't know, because I hadn't even realized that they have dancers at the games......

I went to pacers.com and it seems like that stinker of a game has killed it (at least nothing is loading for me), but as I recall it the picture seemed pleasant.......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Dancers? They have dancers? What, do they perform at time outs and halftime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    Dancers? They have dancers? What, do they perform at time outs and halftime?
    Yes they do... and if the Pacers keep up this level of play the Simons are going to have to install a pole at centercourt to keep the fans coming...

At least the male fans

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thats teamwork."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    Yes they do... and if the Pacers keep up this level of play the Simons are going to have to install a pole at centercourt to keep the fans coming...

At least the male fans

-Bball

http://www.joenetsfan.com/2005/11/do...e-mansion.html

iday, November 11, 2005

Don't Go In The Pacemate Mansion

If invited to a party at the Pacemate Mansion, I would not attend. Even if I lived there. I'd leave the baby oil in the bathroom cabinet, put the cap on my Pepsi bottle, hang the smoking jacket in my cedar closet, and spend an emotionally dissatisfying evening alone on my circular bed, proof-reading Party Jokes. I'm so dismayed by the low quality of the Pacemates that I can't even muster up the semi-ironic sexism to rank them: none of them make my cut. Even their bios are off-putting when they aren't just plain-jane. The few "Pacemate Profile" entries of note:

Pacemates Who'd Exhibit The Most Annoying Playmate-Like Behavior: Nicole, who claims the One Thing Most People Don't Know About Me is that "Ninety percent of the time I'm out of the house, I have my teacup dog in my purse. He frequents the mall and movie theatre." Same category, Tiffany this time: "I enjoy taking my teacup Yorkie Madison to run errands or go shopping with me in her pink Juicy Couture purse!"

Sideshow Escapees: Darcy, who was born with her feet completely turned in and had to have casts put on to correct them, and Nikki, who was born with 12 fingers.

The Britney Spears Memorial Teenage Cocktease Award: Kirston's Most Embarrassing Moment was "When I was 15, I went to the restroom in church and somehow ended up getting the back of my skirt stuck in my tights and you-know-what was showing!"

Hurray For You: Erin Michelle wants you to know "I can ride a unicycle and I actually own one myself!"

Who Farted?: Twelve-fingered Nikki on her Most Embarrassing Moment: "During speech class my freshman year in college, I was giving a speech on the health care industry and I...well, let's just say for the rest of the semester, my classmates nicknamed me 'Toot-Toot!'"
    - Champagne

posted by Joe Netsfan and Champagne at 7:31 PM

Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Darcy was the winner of the The First Annual Official Hottest Pacemate Poll four years ago.

Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Since Kirsten and Lindsay finished 1st and 2nd in the last 'hottest' poll, I question the vailidity of the results....

The only way that shoulda happened was if the judges were:

Stevie Wonder
    Ray Charles
    Ronnie Milsap
    Helen Keller
    any NBA ref

I have even stopped posting Pacemate pics from games because of the Lindsay following around here! HEHE

Darcy is 2nd hottest behind Tiffany in my book...

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Why the Lindsay hate?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    Since Kirsten and Lindsay finished 1st and 2nd in the last 'hottest' poll, I question the vailidity of the results....

The only way that shoulda happened was if the judges were:

Stevie Wonder
    Ray Charles
    Ronnie Milsap
    Helen Keller
    any NBA ref

I have even stopped posting Pacemate pics from games because of the Lindsay following around here! HEHE

Darcy is 2nd hottest behind Tiffany in my book...
    Lindsay has big boobs. That's all a lot of people care about.

As for Kirston, she benefited from a flirtatious picture just like Keisha did a couple years back. I like her because I remember her from Fever games and she's the best dancer the Pacers have had in at least 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    Why the Lindsay hate?
    Well, I'm not going to dog her publicly, but let's just say that I think she pales in comparison to 5 or 6 of the other girls...I realize that personal taste is a very subjective thing, but for the life of me, I can't see how anyone would put her ahead of at least 5 others. Famous last words though, just my opinion.

Also, I have checked out the Miami Heat dancers page, and whoever puts together the Pacemates page should be ashamed of themselves. I personally have a better collection of Pacemate pictures hosted than the official one does! The Miami Heat dancers page has 16 galleries. SIXTEEN.

Plus previous years' collections also...

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    Not true in my case although it's a nice addition to the package.

She just has the cutest face.

Calling out heywoode: stop the boycot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
    True!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy

As for Kirston, she benefited from a flirtatious picture just like Keisha did a couple years back. I like her because I remember her from Fever games and she's the best dancer the Pacers have had in at least 10 years.
    Well, big boobs only go so far, and even less far when attached to a larger body.

As to the other point, Keisha is SMOKING hot. She needed no benefit of a flirtatious pic to pull out a victory...Kirsten is ok, and she is a good dancer, so I have no problem with her...Tiffany owns and runs a cheer and dance studio, so I would put her skills against Kirsten any day, and Tiffany is way hotter...

Again, JMO.....

All I'll say is she photographs much better than others.

Well, big boobs only go so far, and even less far when attached to a larger body.

As to the other point, Keisha is SMOKING hot. She needed no benefit of a flirtatious pic to pull out a victory...Kirsten is ok, and she is a good dancer, so I have no problem with her...Tiffany owns and runs a cheer and dance studio, so I would put her skills against Kirsten any day, and Tiffany is way hotter...

Again, JMO.....
    Kirston performed at halftime of a Pacers game at 16. Real dancing, not cheerleading type stuff. Now granted, that isn't saying much, considering how bad halftime's can suck, but she is an exceptional dancer.

Finally some real discussion around here. We should do this more often!

Statements like this don't help your case....

Statements like this don't help your case....
    You mean, mean man.

I will never betray Lindsay!

Is anyone SERIOUSLY going to try and compare this picture:

with THIS picture?:

There is absolutely no comparison. It isn't the same ballpark, it isn't even the same SPORT if you ask me!!

Sorry if the previous post offends, but those two shots show the biggest (pardon the pun) disparity between the two in question. I've got a lot of pictures of their FACES too....Not trying to demean anyone AT ALL. If they want to take pictures of me from behind, I would be happy to oblige...