Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 123

Thread: Sinus Infection

  1. #1
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Sinus Infection

    What is this? I know it has something to do with the nose. Is it supposed to come back like every other damn week?

  2. #2
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Ohh and just to get it out of the way for the Tins haters

    A sinus infection is Tinsley pouting about something

  3. #3
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,621

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  4. #4
    Member Jon Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,731

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    it has to do with the copius amounts of marijuana he smokes, don't get mad at me....i'm simply reporting the known facts.

    I have not only witnessed this, but i personally KNOW his source. I do not smoke anymore, I quit. But about 1 year ago I witnessed it.
    *removed* Just keep politics and religion completely out of it, please.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    23
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it has to do with the copius amounts of marijuana he smokes, don't get mad at me....i'm simply reporting the known facts.

    I have not only witnessed this, but i personally KNOW his source. I do not smoke anymore, I quit. But about 1 year ago I witnessed it.
    Wouldn't he get caught during screenings? Like Chris Anderson?

  6. #6
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,949

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Flu, sinus infection, head cold, does it really make any difference?

    We may all hate the way Jax plays, but at least he plays every game. There is something to be said for that.

    Unbelievable

  7. #7
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Frankly, UB, I wish Jack were the one who kept getting Sinus infections INSTEAD of Tinsley. Better basketball.

  8. #8
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,621

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Frankly, UB, I wish Jack were the one who kept getting Sinus infections INSTEAD of Tinsley. Better basketball.
    Jack CAUSES sinus infections with his play.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  9. #9

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh and just to get it out of the way for the Tins haters

    A sinus infection is Tinsley pouting about something
    I know you've got some sort of man crush for JO and Tinsley, but this is like the 5th time this season Tinsley has had "flu-like symptoms", and that's only during the 20 or so games he's played this season. Nobody gets sick that much.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Jermaniac: are there really any Tinsley haters? I've never read any true hate posts on him (I mean, not in game threads where everyone gets their portion of anger).

    I've read lots of argumented criticism on him, but that's not hatred.

  11. #11
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Eindar
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know you've got some sort of man crush for JO and Tinsley, but this is like the 5th time this season Tinsley has had "flu-like symptoms", and that's only during the 20 or so games he's played this season. Nobody gets sick that much.
    Guess Jamaal Tinsley gets sick that much. Until someone proves to me that Tins doesnt have a sinus problem I could give 2 ****s about what you say.

  12. #12
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by SwissExpress
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaniac: are there really any Tinsley haters? I've never read any true hate posts on him (I mean, not in game threads where everyone gets their portion of anger).
    There are many of them.

  13. #13
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    It is either drug related, the 'blue flu.' or he has some sort of immune deficiency.

    I tend to think 'blue flu.'
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  14. #14
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Blue flu?

  15. #15
    Call me Kauffie Kaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it has to do with the copius amounts of marijuana he smokes, don't get mad at me....i'm simply reporting the known facts.

    I have not only witnessed this, but i personally KNOW his source. I do not smoke anymore, I quit. But about 1 year ago I witnessed it.
    I don't know if you wanted to take this as an opportunity to take a free and cheap swipe at the player in quesiton, a pot calling the kettle black, if you will, but marijuana and sinusitis have NOTHING to do with one another.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Flu, sinus infection, head cold, does it really make any difference?

    We may all hate the way Jax plays, but at least he plays every game. There is something to be said for that.

    Unbelievable
    Funny I was thinking the same thing. AtLeast Jack does play no matter what.And I not even a fan of his.

    Anybody thinking of trading Tinsley this summer should know it is going to be hard with his history of missed games for WHATEVER reason.

  17. #17
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Jax is just like the Pistons players in only one way - he never gets hurt, never misses games.

    The Blue Flu - for those who never watched NYPD Blue or ever had a friend or family member that was a cop is when police silently protest something - usually labor negotiations - by calling in 'sick' all at once.

    So in this case, with Tinsley - I think he gets 'sick' when he is unhappy about something. Perhaps his unhappiness is affecting his immune system.
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  18. #18
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,683

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by SwissExpress
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaniac: are there really any Tinsley haters? I've never read any true hate posts on him (I mean, not in game threads where everyone gets their portion of anger).

    I've read lots of argumented criticism on him, but that's not hatred.
    I hate Tinsley.


  19. #19
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,621

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Eindar
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know you've got some sort of man crush for JO and Tinsley, but this is like the 5th time this season Tinsley has had "flu-like symptoms", and that's only during the 20 or so games he's played this season. Nobody gets sick that much.
    Au contraire, oddly enough, I have come down sick with the flu almost every time Tins has this year. I actually have it right now.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  20. #20
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,683

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug in OH
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jax is just like the Pistons players in only one way - he never gets hurt, never misses games.

    The Blue Flu - for those who never watched NYPD Blue or ever had a friend or family member that was a cop is when police silently protest something - usually labor negotiations - by calling in 'sick' all at once.

    So in this case, with Tinsley - I think he gets 'sick' when he is unhappy about something. Perhaps his unhappiness is affecting his immune system.
    I'm actually pretty much done with theories at this point. I think we'll find out in a few years what the problem really is when a future coach or teammate outs him in the press.

  21. #21
    Member Jaydawg2270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,487

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    It seems like most of you people never had a sinus infection, play with it must the the worst breathing exprience ever

  22. #22
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,494

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Let's see...
    Tinsley was pulled in the last game for bad shot selection... or so it appeared....

    Did he mean what he said that AJ should continue to start or does he think he should be starting now and has done his time coming off the bench?

    Is any of that fuel to be speculating that he has a made-up illness?

    Maybe he's really sick?

    -Bball
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  23. #23
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,927

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Au contraire, oddly enough, I have come down sick with the flu almost every time Tins has this year. I actually have it right now.
    So you've been [insert this week's euphemism for smoking Marijuana] with Mel Mel too, huh? Hey, anything to get you to ****ing eat something.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  24. #24
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's see...
    Tinsley was pulled in the last game for bad shot selection... or so it appeared....

    Did he mean what he said that AJ should continue to start or does he think he should be starting now and has done his time coming off the bench?

    Is any of that fuel to be speculating that he has a made-up illness?

    Maybe he's really sick?

    -Bball
    Rick pulled him against the Nuggets too, didnt get sick after that one.

  25. #25
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,683

    Default Re: Sinus Infection

    I told Shade to use protection, so don't blame me.

    Wait, was that over the line?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •