Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 82

Thread: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

  1. #1
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    about beating the kings last night. most of the pacers fans are acting like they won the championship. some of you were wondering where i was last night and why i didnt show up and the reason was i was to pissed to post anything. the kings kept blowing layups and it killed me. but anyway i just wanted to know why everyone is so excited about a regular season win. is it because of your so called revenge on ron, or because ron had a bad game? i know peja had a good game but that game proves nothing. we all know that ron is a better player then peja. i know you guys love him now but hes probably going to chicago anyway. but the point is its just one game.

  2. #2
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    What's the smiley for sigh again?

  3. #3
    Call me Kauffie Kaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Shew scram go back to where you came from.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

  4. #4
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shew scram go back to where you came from.
    god you guys are so easy to **** off. no wonder artest did it so much.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,143

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    god you guys are so easy to **** off. no wonder artest did it so much.

  6. #6
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,952

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Where's the "point and laugh" smiley?

    I guess this will have to do:
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  7. #7
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shew scram go back to where you came from.
    I have to agree with Mr. Kaufman on this one. Oh, and by the way........







    WE WON WE WON NAH NA NAH NA NAH NA!

    Okay, the reason I was so happy we won is because of my pure, unholy, hatred of Ron Artest. You say Peja is probably going to Chicago, I say Ron is probably going to go to jail. But hey buddy, enjoy Ron's good behavior while it lasts. As Indiana fans have come to realize it is short-lived

  8. #8
    Member #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,811

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?


  9. #9
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,930

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    about beating the kings last night. most of the pacers fans are acting like they won the championship. some of you were wondering where i was last night and why i didnt show up and the reason was i was to pissed to post anything. the kings kept blowing layups and it killed me. but anyway i just wanted to know why everyone is so excited about a regular season win.
    Why were you so pissed off about a regular season loss???


    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  10. #10
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why were you so pissed off about a regular season loss???


    -Bball

  11. #11
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why were you so pissed off about a regular season loss???


    -Bball
    because i hate when players miss easy shots that a child can make but the players that make millions of dollars cant make them.

  12. #12
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by #31
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah you are crazy if you think peja isnt gonna choke in the playoffs.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Like Artest choked last game? and the Eastern finals against Detroit? and....just it's too easy
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

  14. #14
    Member #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,811

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah you are crazy if you think Artest isnt gonna destroy kings playoffs.
    Fixed

  15. #15
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because i hate when players miss easy shots that a child can make but the players that make millions of dollars cant make them.
    Well than maybe my fellow Pacer fans were just really happy that our team could make our shots when it mattered most.

  16. #16
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Why this guy hasn't been banned, I don't know.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  17. #17
    Eternal Optimist VF21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Plumas Forest, CA
    Posts
    604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    ...sigh...

    Once again, I feel somewhat required to apologize for the actions of a Kings fan.

    So, I apologize.

    NBA basketball - taking my breath away since 1963.

  18. #18
    Eternal Optimist VF21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Plumas Forest, CA
    Posts
    604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because i hate when players miss easy shots that a child can make but the players that make millions of dollars cant make them.
    Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
    NBA basketball - taking my breath away since 1963.

  19. #19
    Member #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,811

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    LOL

  20. #20

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah you are crazy if you think peja isnt gonna choke in the playoffs.
    Yeah, you're crazy if you think Artest isn't going to choke SOMEONE.


  21. #21
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well than maybe my fellow Pacer fans were just really happy that our team could make our shots when it mattered most.
    they should be but they shouldnt get used to it. god knows peja not gonna make shots when it matters most.

  22. #22
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by VF21
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Talk about a case of me being the most sensative kings fan alive? and the oldest
    fixed

  23. #23
    Artest is the best!
    Guest

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan46
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, you're crazy if you think Artest isn't going to choke SOMEONE.

    if he does i hope its peja

  24. #24
    Eternal Optimist VF21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Plumas Forest, CA
    Posts
    604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    And once again I am so impressed with the IGNORE feature of the vBulletin boards.

    NBA basketball - taking my breath away since 1963.

  25. #25
    Member #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,811

    Default Re: WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artest is the best!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they should be but they shouldnt get used to it. god knows Artest not gonna destroy our franchise when it matters most.
    I love correcting your posts!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •