View Poll Results: Do You think the new faced team will reapeat the success?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - sadly, but the winning team fell apart

6 50.00%
  • Yes - they can do it again.

4 33.33%
  • Yes - they will do even better with Jamaal, Cro (and maybe JO)

2 16.67%

Thread: Will we reapeat the success?

Default Will we reapeat the success?

Don't You think, that the team, which brought us the best winning streak, huge wins (against good teams) just fell apart and this (new faced and re-arranged) team will not repeat the success?
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

Artest is the best!

Default Re: Will we reapeat the success?

i dont know it will depend on how jermaine will fit with peja and how they play together. the pacers are playing a little different now and it will be very interesting if they go back to the half court slow style that they had before the trade and his injury.

Default Re: Will we reapeat the success?

I don't quite understand, do you mean with what happened last year and how we did in the playoffs, or this season?
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.