Thread: MW's 180 on Hulk

Default MW's 180 on Hulk

http://blogs.indystar.com/pacersinsider/

Pacers find man in middle
    Posted by Mike Wells

I wasn’t sold on him because of some his antics at first, but I think the Pacers have found their center of the future. If not for his tendency to get into foul trouble, an argument could be made that David Harrison should be the team’s starting center. We’re talking about a player who is averaging 12.1 points and shooting 74 percent in the past six games.
    I got a glimpse of Harrison’s potential during Summer League in Minneapolis. Harrison made it a point to dominate Milwaukee’s Andrew Bogut, the top pick in last summer’s draft, in their matchup. Harrison did it by using an array of moves and trying to rip the rim down every time he dunked.
    I kind of backed off my thoughts on him early in the season when he would fall for a pump fake 15-feet from the basket or pick up two fouls within a minute of checking into the game. Harrison didn’t help his cause when he punched and broke his picture in the hallway leading to the locker room earlier this season.
    Harrison still has to watch his fouls, his emotions and work on his free throw shooting (shooting it underhand might help), but he has great potential. He doesn’t try to do too much on the offensive end. He has good footwork, a soft touch and could be a solid shot blocker. He could easily shoot nearly 60 percent from the field in a season.
    Harrison and Danny Granger – the future of the Pacers.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Default Re: MW's 180 on Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by able
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://blogs.indystar.com/pacersinsider/

Harrison and Danny Granger – the future of the Pacers.
    What an observation! Pure genius!

Default Re: MW's 180 on Hulk

You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?