Page 80 of 188 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4693

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

I think they've toned it down a bit this past season with Liz and Jack being the focus again and only a few recurring guest stars instead of the "celebrity of the week" they were doing for a while.

Seeing a lot of re-runs lately. Of course it is that time of the year. Seinfeld is all over the place here. The only new show I have been seeing is America's Got Talent and that William Grimm who they found in LA was very talented.

Not too sure about season #2 of Damages. Still like it but doesn't seem as good as season #1

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I watched The Good Guys last night it was an ok show. I am going to give it a few more episodes, but it was nothing amazing.

Treme episode 8. I might be the only one still on this board watching but it has been worth it. I can't wait to see how they close out this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not too sure about season #2 of Damages. Still like it but doesn't seem as good as season #1
    Season 2 was a let down from season 1. However you have to trudge through it to get to season 3.

Season 3 was really good as well, although I don't think it was as good as season 1 was but then it would be hard to top that.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    Treme episode 8. I might be the only one still on this board watching but it has been worth it. I can't wait to see how they close out this season.
    Yea to be honest with you I went through and just deleted it from my DVR. I tried again to watch more of it but to me this was just not something I could get interested in.

I know we want to give creative teams the benefit of the doubt when it comes to other shows but I never forget that the great creator of Deadwood also gave us the crap show John from Cinncinnatti as well.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Hey I understand your point Peck. I wanted to give up after 3 episodes but honestly I just had a lot of time on my hands so I didnt care what I watched. I was rewarded for my stick-to-it-ness because episode 4 everything seemed to turn around. I really look forward to it now and with only 2 episodes left I cant wait to see where they take it.

One of the new shows I watched on Monday was that Persons Unknown. It gives enough interest for me to follow along for a while. Helps that it is the summer and all the shows I like are now on hiatus.

Nerd.
    Mood

Rewatched Season 2 of True Blood in preparation for the season 3 premiere on Sunday.

I love watching the guy for SNL on Dmages season #2. he's great playing a creepy guy. starting to enjoy season 2 more and more. Have 7 episodes to go

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Watched the True Blood season 3 premiere last night.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Treme

Episode 9 so only 1 left. Things are really coming together. Can't wait to see how this one ends. It was a rough start but for holding on I am being rewarded.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to N8R For This Useful Post:

Dab

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

watching 3 World Cup Matches a day...can't say i have time for any other show at the moment...but looking forward to the season opener of Entourage...

Ok, I'm going to admit this now outloud. I watched a show on the ABCfamily channel (or whatever it's called).

I watched the premier of a show called pretty little liars and I will say this, for a pilot on a network that shows teen girl shows this actually was pretty good.

I know we have all seen the premise of this before in movies but I don't think I've ever seen a TV show tackle this and I'll say that for the pilot it worked.

It's really almost like a guilty little pleasure thing.

Mood

Been working my way through Season 5 Vol 1 of Rescue Me. Micheal J. Fox has played an interesting role so far but I don't know how much longer he's on the show...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

Stargate Universe on Hulu!

I really like the show. The plot, the characters and the style in whichs its shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Ok, I'm going to admit this now outloud. I watched a show on the ABCfamily channel (or whatever it's called).

I watched the premier of a show called pretty little liars and I will say this, for a pilot on a network that shows teen girl shows this actually was pretty good.

I know we have all seen the premise of this before in movies but I don't think I've ever seen a TV show tackle this and I'll say that for the pilot it worked.

It's really almost like a guilty little pleasure thing.
    Okay, since somebody else admitted it I'll own up to it too. Though I have no problem with admitting to watching ABC Family because Greek is a good show.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Nerd.
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    Okay, since somebody else admitted it I'll own up to it too. Though I have no problem with admitting to watching ABC Family because Greek is a good show.
    I actually saw a preview for it during the A-team movie previews today. I was intrigued, so I have now set it to record on my DVR. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by The Toxic Avenger View Post
    Stargate Universe on Hulu!

I really like the show. The plot, the characters and the style in whichs its shot.

I'll be honest with you, this show really really drug during the first half and I just found myself not liking any of the characters.

I think they knew they were in some trouble after the first half of the season when they took their winter break and then came back in the second half with a little stronger showing.

Not much mind you, but a little.

Basically they started having more episodes with SG1 members and then finally threw in the towel and took in the allusion alliance as an enemy for the season finale.

I suspect next year we will see Teal'c and I wouldn't be suprised to get a visit from the ancients and I have a very sneaky suspicion that we will see someone with a symbiot inside them.

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

Sad really... I liked that they were going in a different direction... The new aliens and unexplored worlds... I had hoped for a few key events like Full Ship control, etc but nothing ever bothered me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10333211.stm

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

OK, I'll admit it, I watch Grey's Anatomy. It's not the greatest show and I can take it or leave most of the time, but this season's final was one of the best I've ever seen. It was 2 hours of intensity and suspense.

It pains me to say, because I was a huge Lost fan, but it was better than Lost's final.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Just finished the season finale of Treme. It was an alright ending. I sort of expected more after the last few episodes but it will be interesting to see what they do for season 2.

Anyone else watch this entire season?

I dream of jeannie

Mood

Did anyone watch the first episode of Memphis Beat the other night? I thought it was allright. I always liked Jason Lee and he's dropped a lot of weight and facial hair since Earl.

Going through a Modern Family marathon on my computer. Nothing to do on a Friday night. Bored.