Page 68 of 186 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4636

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Has anyone stuck with Fringe? It's gotten really good. They are really setting up for an explosive confrontation between Peter and Walter. Refernce the last episode, how about that glimpse of the old Walter when he snarled at the guys holding him hostage? Looks like Waletr was really a sunovabeetch.

I just love this show now and it's one of my must sees.

Also, I've been taping Flash Forward, but haven't watched any of them but the first episode. Should I play catch-up?
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I am definitely a Fringeophile. I look forward to it all week.

I quit watching Flash Forward after the ...3rd?...episode. Too soap opery for me. Figured if I was bored out on the road sometime, I could hulu it.
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

Has anyone seen the Cleveland show, I watched the first five ep on the weekend, I enjoyed it..

I'm waiting for the Quagmire show now...

Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone stuck with Fringe? It's gotten really good. They are really setting up for an explosive confrontation between Peter and Walter. Refernce the last episode, how about that glimpse of the old Walter when he snarled at the guys holding him hostage? Looks like Waletr was really a sunovabeetch.

Also, I've been taping Flash Forward, but haven't watched any of them but the first episode. Should I play catch-up?
    I like Fringe also, it's very entertaining. I really love the Walter character and his interaction with Peter and his assistant Astrid.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post

I definitely quit on Fringe in the middle of the first episode of the second season. I just couldn't take the monster of the week bs anymore. Why can't they sustain the momentum of the bigger storyline for bigger chunks?

I'm just now getting caught up on my Supernatural and they keep the momentum from the season finale going a good 5 episodes into the next season. It continues to be the most underrated sci-fi/horror show on TV and the best one-hour show this side of Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    I definitely quit on Fringe in the middle of the first episode of the second season. I just couldn't take the monster of the week bs anymore. Why can't they sustain the momentum of the bigger storyline for bigger chunks?

I'm just now getting caught up on my Supernatural and they keep the momentum from the season finale going a good 5 episodes into the next season. It continues to be the most underrated sci-fi/horror show on TV and the best one-hour show this side of Lost.
    The monster of the week aspect drove me away for a bit myself, but I think they righted the ship in a big way.

It's damn SHAME that Supernatural is such a niche show, so a lot of folks won't give it a chance (Yet all this vampire crap seems to thrive. Go figure). I love that Supernatural throws in a bunch of wink-wink humor in the midst of some well written drama.

Now Lost, THAT is a show that lost ME a long time ago. I got such a feeling that they were making it up as they went along, I finally couldn't take it anymore. (Same goes for Heroes, a show not half as clever as Lost.) I know Lost started righting the ship, but it's too hard to try and catch up.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

As to flashforward it has been kind of a mixed bag of nuts.

The soap opera aspect of it does get a little old, however beyond that the story itself is pretty entertaining.

As to Supernatural, I've been beating that drum on here for a LONG LONG LONG time.

It and Dexter are the best shows on T.V., however I will admit that I do like the vampire diaries. So sue me I like Vampires, ok.

Fringe is a show that I am very glad I stuck with for the entire run so far. Thank God it got into a bigger story line or I would have had the same thoughts about it being just a monster of the week show. But there is definately meat in this show and yes I LOVED getting a sneak peek at mean Walter as well.

Actually I really like what they have done with Peter this season. They seem to ramped up his personality a little bit and made him a little smarter and a lot more physical. In other words he is now something more than just an adult baby sitter for his Dad.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

I gotta admit, I got a fanboy woody when Peter took out the observer's assassin, who had him DEAD to rights. That was beyond cool. I liked how he used cadence of his voice to lull the guy, then reacted quickly, as he was talking slowly. Too smooth.

It reminded me of one of my all time favorite scenes from Miami Vice where Don Johnson uses a similar type of cadence, then shoots kinda off tempo from the rhythm of the way he's speaking. (It's at the 1:00 mark. Anyone remember this episode?)

I have been watching How I Met Your Mother, My Name Is Earl, The Office and Big Brother for the past little while. I am getting to watch the entire season of Big Bro on my computer now. A little early christmas present from my mom. Gotta love mothers.

Mood

I have been watching the Married With Children marathon. Al Bundy and I have a lot in common.

You both like flushing the toilet in the living room?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just watched the most recent episode of Scrubs. I liked the theory of changing up the setup, but the show has lost some of it's appeal by losing way too many characters. Plus I don't think that Lucy is that interesting as the narrator...

Yeah this "new" Scrubs isn't the same by any stretch, but I'm fascinated to watch it because I've never seen anything quite like it before. Half continuation, half spinoff.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Doctor Who

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

finished second season of Everybody Hates Chris
    in the first season of Hung
    in the first season of Two and a Half Men
    in the 3rd season of Mad Men

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

24 is back on January 17th! w00t!

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Yeah this "new" Scrubs isn't the same by any stretch, but I'm fascinated to watch it because I've never seen anything quite like it before. Half continuation, half spinoff.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I want to see where it goes. The JD/Turk relationship has gotten kinda stale/cliche, but the new cast is kinda growing on me. I guess the ratings has been sucktacular.

I do wish Harry Osborne's little brother was killed off, though. Preferably on screen.

Scrubs is a show that should have ended about 3 seasons ago. Great show for awhile, but then it wasn't

Chuck is coming back! Woohoo!
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    Scrubs is a show that should have ended about 3 seasons ago. Great show for awhile, but then it wasn't
    Did you watch last year? At the time, it was supposed to be the final season, and the creators of the show did a pretty good job bringing it back to high quality again after multiple poor years. Last season started strong and definitely ended strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Did you watch last year? At the time, it was supposed to be the final season, and the creators of the show did a pretty good job bringing it back to high quality again after multiple poor years. Last season started strong and definitely ended strong.
    I probably 3 or 4 episodes. Didn't seem to me like the quality was back where it was at one time. But maybe I had just had enough of the show

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    Chuck is coming back! Woohoo!
    I just recently found Chuck, after the 2nd season. I really like it.

Sarah is smokin hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    I just recently found Chuck, after the 2nd season. I really like it.

Sarah is smokin hot.
    Yes, yes she is.

This show needs to be supported, because it won't be back if people don't watch. It's fun, witty, and just a great show.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Mood

Just finished watching the mid-season episodes of "The Closer." I love me some Brenda Lee Johnson. Also began re-watching the Babylon 5 series from the beginning.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."