Page 47 of 186 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4634

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

THAT's what she is from... thank you

That office was great. I had no idea what was going to happen in it from one scene to the next.

I saw the season finale of How I Met Your Mother and House. Both of them were good and I await their returns in the fall.

House Season Finale(Pretty Good)

Criminal Minds Season Finale(VERY GOOD)

Robin Hood(YES ITS BACK! BBC America FTW!) First episode of new season, but it was very good.

CSI Season Finale-Well I guess that answers that question.....(pretty good)

Back to you Season Finale-Pretty Funny

Til Death Season Finale-Ehh, ok.

American Gladiators-(x3)Great new events, New Gladiators looking good. I thought the eliminator was tough before. Its a real beaotch now.

Simpson's

King of the Hill

Backyardigans(x1000 it seems like)
    Sesame Street(X10000 it seems like)

Wheel of Fortune(yeah so I was bored one night)

Jeopardy(Same Reason)

Cold case(Old episode)

Everybody Loves Ray(Old Episode)

Guess its been a while since I posted in here......

BSG

I figured it'd be something like that. Unlucky 13, and it aired on Friday the 13th.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Watched the last few episodes and the Christmas Special of "Extras." Such a great british show. I really enjoy watching Ricky Gervais do his comedy thing. I love The Office with him in it as much as Extras. I hope that he plans to do another series.

5 Episdoes of Robin Hood. This season is even better than last season. VERY GOOD. If you haven't seen this show, you have to check it out. Its on BBC America.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    5 Episdoes of Robin Hood. This season is even better than last season. VERY GOOD. If you haven't seen this show, you have to check it out. Its on BBC America.
    I'm on the last disc of season 1 right now.

While I love the Robin Hood myth and believe it or not I thought the Erol Flynn version kicked @ss, I am having a hard time with this particular version of Robin Hood.

It's suprisingly and dissapointingly (IMO) campy.

A little to much comedy for my taste and I just love how they had thrown the djak character in there for the sake of being p.c.

Now don't get me wrong I don't hate the show, but to be frank I had high hopes when I got the box set. Maybe I had to high of hopes.

Anyway there have been some stand out episodes though. The one where Robin went nuts when he found out that Guy was the one who stabbed him and attempted to murder King Richard to prolong the war.

I really hoped they would use that as a jumping off point to some serious political intrigue. But alas not every show can be DS9.

I'm rambling here for no reason.

So to conclude, I want to finish the first season and I have the current season tivo'd waiting for me to watch it.

The second season is better than the first Peck.

I've been watching the first 3 seasons of "Boston Legal" on DVD. I hadn't seen any episodes until about a month and a half ago. It's very addicting and i can't stop. I'm anxious for season 4 to come out.

i just purchased the entire series of "Extras" on DVD...($30 at best buy btw) i've only watched a couple episodes, but it's very funny.

Sopranos...Season 1...never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by beaversnducks311 View Post
    I've been watching the first 3 seasons of "Boston Legal" on DVD. I hadn't seen any episodes until about a month and a half ago. It's very addicting and i can't stop. I'm anxious for season 4 to come out.

i just purchased the entire series of "Extras" on DVD...($30 at best buy btw) i've only watched a couple episodes, but it's very funny.
    Perhaps you might like a show called OZ!!!!!!!!

Or at the very least you could pretend to have liked it and give me back my DVD's.

Mood

Same old boring night for me:

News
    Simpsons
    Family Guy
    That 70's Show
    College World Series
    NBA Finals
    Scrubs
    Southpark

Watched America's Got Talent. Not much on reality shows but this & Last Comic Standing have always interested me. I get a bit sick of Hasselhoff after a while though.

The last guy who performed was pretty impressive.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    I'm on the last disc of season 1 right now.

While I love the Robin Hood myth and believe it or not I thought the Erol Flynn version kicked @ss, I am having a hard time with this particular version of Robin Hood.

It's suprisingly and dissapointingly (IMO) campy.

A little to much comedy for my taste and I just love how they had thrown the djak character in there for the sake of being p.c.

Now don't get me wrong I don't hate the show, but to be frank I had high hopes when I got the box set. Maybe I had to high of hopes.

Anyway there have been some stand out episodes though. The one where Robin went nuts when he found out that Guy was the one who stabbed him and attempted to murder King Richard to prolong the war.

I really hoped they would use that as a jumping off point to some serious political intrigue. But alas not every show can be DS9.

I'm rambling here for no reason.

So to conclude, I want to finish the first season and I have the current season tivo'd waiting for me to watch it.
    I was at my parents over the weekend and saw that Robin Hood was on BBCA. I watched about 15 minutes of it, and it was way too campy for my tastes. From what I'd heard, I thought it had more gravitas, but it came off more like Dr. Who to me.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

The second season has been more dark, more killing, and a lot more special stunts and effects.

The other thing is, during the summer when this plays, its a hundred times better than anything else on TV.

I just finished season 1. I'll say that the last three episodes were better thant the first few episodes.

Still though, while kegboy got a Dr. Who vibe I'll tell you what it reminded me of. Hercules with Kevin Sorbo. Not that that was a bad show, but I just was hoping for something with a little more teeth.

I'll start season 2 either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm still hopeful

Wow, I just watched the last couple of episodes of Robin Hood that have aired on my DVR last night. Pretty good.

Without spoiling anything, at one point I was saying DAMN, and then asking, what the hell are they gonna do now......

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    Wow, I just watched the last couple of episodes of Robin Hood that have aired on my DVR last night. Pretty good.

Without spoiling anything, at one point I was saying DAMN, and then asking, what the hell are they gonna do now......

Yes, the last 2 episodes have been really good. I love the BBC. Gordon Ramsay, Top Gear, Robin Hood, How Clean is your House, MI5, etc. Primeval looks to be decent too.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Top Gear FTW.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

I will say, I haven't watched any of the other shows on BBCA yet, but they do seem to have an appearance fromt he commercials of being a step above many american shows.

The Ultimate Fighter episode before the final fight. It was a great episodes. I havent watched too much TV lately, I have been seeping too much or on my computer.

I did watch a few How I Met Your Mother episodes from season 3 though.

I had started to re-watch The Wire with a friend but we havent continued our watching in a few weeks. I want to re-see everything.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Weeds Episode 1 Season 4

pretty good, I'm looking forward to how they work things out, and I like Guillermo better then U-Turn, although I liked it better when she was just working for Heylia.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. It was a repeated episode.

Gyron,

Ok I just finished getting caught up on season 2 of Robin Hood and I will give credit where credit is due.

They have almost done a 180 on this show and frankly this season and the first 6 shows of last season are so far apart from each other that I have to wonder if they even have the same creative staff on board.

Don't get me wrong, it's still not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination. But there is deffinately an attempt at actually having some depth to the characters and the humor is all but gone (thank God).

I love that there is a traitor, I love that they didn't take the easy way out and have him go back to being good.

I love that they are making Gisborn an actual human and not a cartoon character. That is adding some angst for the character and it also opens up future plot twists with Marion.

Overall I will now say that I do recommend this show. You have to sit through the first season, which admittadly is rough, to truely understand what is going on.

But right now it's the best live show running.

Since Rescue Me is not even going to run till summer of 09 (does nobody learn from the Sopranos?) to 4400 being cancelled (B@stards!!!!!) this is the only thing going.

I watched all seasons of How I met your mother the last couple of weeks. Great show.

I love the Robin Hood series. Last few episodes are awesome, Peck.
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace