Page 26 of 190 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Ghost Whisperer-I don't care for that show all that much. The main character whines too much, but my wife likes the show, so I watch along.

House season premier- Pretty good, but him going back and forth by himself, not as fun. He needs a team.

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Boondocks.

Best show on TV... Tonight's season 2 premiere was amazing. The animation looks a little crisper but not enough to make it look odd compared to Season 1.
    Just saw the one where Granddad dates Cristal recently. So, so good. A Pimp Named Slickback should have won the Oscar for best supporting actor.

"It's like A Tribe Called Quest...you say the whole thing."

sweabs

Curb - "The Larry David Sandwich".
    Curb - "The Bowtie" - one of my favourite episodes....."first of all, we don't like being referred to as 'normal'".

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    Curb - "The Larry David Sandwich".
    Curb - "The Bowtie" - one of my favourite episodes....."first of all, we don't like being referred to as 'normal'".
    "What you think, Farrakhan went and bought up all the bowties?"

First of all great Curb your episode by the way there rcarey.

secondly the last shows I watched were

House - good episode, Patient died on House but not his fault. Saw Forman get fired in this episode which means he is on his way back. He found out that not everywhere will let you go with your gut.

Law and Order SVU - another good episode with this one too. Sabrina the Teenage Witch was the made female guest for this episode. hard to think of her as a rape victim when you think of her with magic powers.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just finished the third season of the Office...

How I met your mother-THE BELT!!!!! Do you think he did it???? Supposedly you can go online and find out.

Simpson's
    NCIS

And we have finished the full run of the Angel series. I loved the ending where Angel is fighting the Wolfram and Hart guy and he says Wolfram and Hart's Power runs through him blood. Angel Replys, can you pick out the one word you shouldn't have said? BLOOD! And then proceeds to suck him and give him a beat down.

And I personally would want to slay the dragon too. The other demons looked like wimps compared to the Dragon and the giant.

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    "What you think, Farrakhan went and bought up all the bowties?"

"It starts with a J.......and ends with an I......"
    Larry = "What...Jedi?"

Latest episode of "Heroes"! Anybody more who like that show?

There's actually a Heros discussion thread on here. You should check that out.

I like Heroes as you will tell from the thread dedicated to the show. Check it out for the real Heroes discussion like Gyron is telling you to do.

Last show I watched was The Office Season 4 Episode 2 that latest one available. SUch a funny episode. Takes another watch to appreciate it.

An episode of South Park from Season 11, the Easter Bunny one. It is really funny when Eric is sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap and says he can kill the Easter Bunny.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I just watched the whole first season of Friday Night Lights. I liked it very much so. I'm not so sure about the new season though and I thought the
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    was a little much.

Yeah it deffinelty threw a twist into the show. I think they just needed a new storyline for those 2 characters.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CSI Season Premier. Boy the stretched that search and rescue out just about as long as they possibly could.....

Til Death. A little better than the first 2 epsodes this season. BUt if they don't improve dramatically, they are gonna end up cancelled before the season is over.

Friday night lights is an expert at taking questionable plotlines and making them work. There were several in the first season that I was like wow this seems over-the-top, but in each case the show made it work. So I say, lets see how they handle it.

Great show

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    How I met your mother-THE BELT!!!!! Do you think he did it???? Supposedly you can go online and find out.
    He damn well better have. I hate the TV notion that a man would chicken out (famously done on Seinfeld.) Any man who does so should have their Man Card revoked.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Kegboy, I went and watched it, and they didn't tell what happened....

What the did show was hilarious, and it was titled "How it DIDN'T happen"

You can go online and watch it, but a brief synopsis of it was after Ted left the room, Lilly and Marshall start kissing, then Barney starts Licking Lilly in the face, and then as Marshall is hugging Lilly while she is kissing Ted, he reaches around and starts kissing Barney, and then Barney comes at him full tongue, and the crawd goes wild laughing.

It was actually pretty darn funny, especially knowing Barney is gay in Real life.

While I was on their site, they had deleted scenes from the other episodes, including 4 clips from Lilly and Marshall's honey moon. All hilarious.

Check out the clip with Barney and Ted in the Hot tub waiting for the girls. I was laughing my *** off at work here. And I know why they couldn't say any of that on TV.......

South Park episode 1109 - More Crap

Very funny episode and very tailored for guys although I think the whole show mostly is. Pretty much Stan's Father Randy Craps the worlds largest crap and he is trying to get into the record books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    Kegboy, I went and watched it, and they didn't tell what happened....

What the did show was hilarious, and it was titled "How it DIDN'T happen"

You can go online and watch it, but a brief synopsis of it was after Ted left the room, Lilly and Marshall start kissing, then Barney starts Licking Lilly in the face, and then as Marshall is hugging Lilly while she is kissing Ted, he reaches around and starts kissing Barney, and then Barney comes at him full tongue, and the crawd goes wild laughing.

It was actually pretty darn funny, especially knowing Barney is gay in Real life.

While I was on their site, they had deleted scenes from the other episodes, including 4 clips from Lilly and Marshall's honey moon. All hilarious.

Check out the clip with Barney and Ted in the Hot tub waiting for the girls. I was laughing my *** off at work here. And I know why they couldn't say any of that on TV.......
    That was great. I only watched a few clips, though, before I stopped because I was sick to death of the "quiz-jacking" guy. You'd think they'd put different commercials on there.

I watched a little Two and a Half Men. Pretty good.

sweabs

The Office.

Awesome episode, like usual.

One of the best opening introductions on a personal note. Sadly, it hit home with me.

Back to you

Quote Originally Posted by newman8r View Post
    South Park episode 1109 - More Crap

Very funny episode and very tailored for guys although I think the whole show mostly is. Pretty much Stan's Father Randy Craps the worlds largest crap and he is trying to get into the record books.
    I thought the episode was terrible and the worst they've done in a while, which surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    I thought the episode was terrible and the worst they've done in a while, which surprised me.
    I enjoyed it because it reminded me of a friend of mine who would do the same thing with his wife. Of course, maybe that's why she left him.

I enjoyed the south park aswell cause that is a total guy thing. I have heard of my friends pulling their girlfriends in to take a look. When I was younger I would pull my brother in to take a look and they did the same.

Last show I watched was The Office on my computer. I now work overnights and I missed the episode due to girlfriend time but I got it torrented and Boy was that a GREAT episode. and like rcarey said that opening was sooo awesome. This show is so good that I think it is my favourite on TV at the moment and that says a lot considering I watch too much TV as it is.

Also last night I caught the last half of Beverly Hills 90210 during my 3:30-4:00am lunch break.