Page 149 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4606

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Dexter
    This show has a lot of work to do if it's going to pull off a satisfying series ender on par (or even in the same zip code) as the season 4 ending. The writers can't even be tricky any longer without just being cliched it appears. I thought with no constraints of trying to keep the storyline open for a future season that they could hone in on a consistent storyline to finish out the series. If there is such a thing it's happening unnoticed by me while a ****-storm of smaller distracting storylines are thrown out there and then quickly ended.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was wondering that too...

IOW the show is fast moving, but to apparently nowhere...
    That scientist.....first he doesn't want to come out of his foxhole because he gets stressed out being around people, and now he is milling about with everyone, and fairly socially adjusted and ready to try out his fancy toys!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    Dexter
    This show has a lot of work to do if it's going to pull off a satisfying series ender on par (or even in the same zip code) as the season 4 ending. The writers can't even be tricky any longer without just being cliched it appears. I thought with no constraints of trying to keep the storyline open for a future season that they could hone in on a consistent storyline to finish out the series. If there is such a thing it's happening unnoticed by me while a ****-storm of smaller distracting storylines are thrown out there and then quickly ended.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Dexter has been horrible for a while. Probably one of the best/most promising first seasons of anything I've ever seen. Second season was OK. Third season was awful. Fourth season gave us hope it could be great again. And it's been progressively worse since then, but somehow getting even crappier every season.

The worst part about Dexter seasons are the formulas:

1. Dexter meets killer, dark secret-type he thinks he can relate to.
    2. Dexter tries to relate.
    3. Dexter can't relate, because Harry Code, or the other guy HAS to be "the bad guy".
    4. Dexter kills bad guy, usually in deus ex machina fashion.
    5. Rinse and repeat.

So far -- ITK, Lyla, Skinner, Trinity, Jordan Chase, Hannah have all fit that formula. Doomsday really didn't, but that whole thing was dumb. Looks like protege guy might be the same.

Even if it weren't for how obnoxiously formulaic the series has become, the writing & subplots have become AWFUL, way too much time devoted to dumb characters or stories instead of Arc A, and it's boring because you know Dexter is never in any real danger because every killer exists just in that season, and poses no threat to the series' momentum. That's why I was at least kind of excited for this final season, because there was a real possibility of bad things happening to Dexter...but of course, instead of exploring that finality, they just open up a whole can of worms with 3,000 ideas they try to half-assedly explore at once.

Honestly, the only reason I still watch is because I've watched this far.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Finished season 1 of Comedy Bang Bang on Netflix and started watching the season 2 episodes on IFC. Really offbeat and funny. Reggies Watts is the dude.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRyanExpress For This Useful Post:

Banned

Just got done watching Breaking Bad season 5, can't wait for next season to start on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    Just got done watching Breaking Bad season 5, can't wait for next season to start on Sunday.
    I am working through season five right now. I have a lot of shows to cram in between tonight and Sunday night to be ready.

I am so excited to see how they close this book, but at the same time so sad to see it go because it is easily the best show on TV for me.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

But don't forget that season 5 IS the final season of Breaking Bad... they just split season 5 out over 2 years...
    Yeah... I agree. You should get 1 season per year!

No idea what they were thinking to call this the 2nd half of season 5.... But whatever... Bring it on! I'm ready!!!
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Joe Rogan Questions Everything

New show with 3 episodes out. You know the guy from Fear Factor. Kind of reminds me of Fact Or Faked but without the home video aspect. Joe talks to all kinds of experts and tries to get to the bottom of the world's mysteries. First show was on Bigfoot. I'm still waiting on the alien/Roswell type episode I know is coming.

Banned

Weeds is also a good show, really funny always something crazy is happening, I also like that all their seasons are on Netflix so I don't have to wait

Nerd.
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    Joe Rogan Questions Everything

New show with 3 episodes out. You know the guy from Fear Factor. Kind of reminds me of Fact Or Faked but without the home video aspect. Joe talks to all kinds of experts and tries to get to the bottom of the world's mysteries. First show was on Bigfoot. I'm still waiting on the alien/Roswell type episode I know is coming.
    What did they say about Bigfoot? Your answer will determine if I watch the show or not.

Well almost 16 years after it debuted and almost 10 years since it has been off of the air I am now watching for the first time Buffy the vampire slayer. I have actually motored threw the first 3 seasons (actually I am on the last episode of season 3) and so far I really enjoy this show.

It took me reading Whedon's concept of the idea of Buffy and his rebuke of the movie (which I had seen and that alone made me not watch the series live) to actually decide to give this a try & so far I like the ride. The most striking thing to me is that since this was made in the 90's (well at least the episodes I've seen so far) how much music taste's have changed. This clearly was at the height of grunge & other forms of rock. Also it is kind of weird at how many people who went on to do other things either got their start or made an appearance on this show.

You do have to overlook some of the very cheesy and poorly done makeup jobs (sometimes it's so bad I wonder if they didn't do it on purpose as some form of irony) and frankly the character of angel is just a little to overly angst ridden all of the time for my taste.

Also it's really kind of weird watching all of this as new and seeing the very young Sarah Michelle Geller and then to see a commercial the other day for some new sitcom she is in with Robin Williams and her to be in her mid 30's it's kind of like I'm in a time warp or something.

Did anyone watch angel? Was it any good? I know I am right now at the point where he leaves the show so do I need to jump back and forth or can I go back and watch it later if I want? Or should I just skip it altogether?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

Definitely give Angel a watch. There are some crossovers in Season 4/Season 1 and sort of in Season 5/Season 2, but not really Season 6/Season 3. I do recall crossover again in Season 7/Season 4, and then Buffy was over but we got one more season of Angel, season 5. In some ways I came to like Angel better than Buffy later on.

Angel Season 1 takes a while to find itself, but I thought it was pretty solid from there on, with some nice peaks and never really any serious valleys from season 2 on, though I'm sure others would disagree.

In any case, I would definitely recommend seeing for yourself.

We've been on an extended hiatus from watching it, but I was guiding Roaming Gnome through these shows over the past couple of years. We're stopped midway through Buffy S4 and Angel S1. Hopefully we can get that going again before too long.

I use this blog as a good reference guide for when the shows start crossing over. I recommend checking it out and using their viewing order:

http://buffyfest.blogspot.com/2009/0...ing-guide.html

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Been watching Graceland. Its good but I feel like they have introduced this Odin plot line too early in the series. Once this plays out, where in the world could they go next. They'll either all be criminals in the end or they will all get re-assigned. Then what do you call the show? Does not seem to be a show that will have a long run.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Falling Skies - this show has really irked me this season. Its like these people can't get a freaking break. The amount of hardship they go through every episode is just terrible.
    Not to mention the new Aliens offered them a safe zone to rebuild their civilization while the war is fought and the humans spaz out like dumb asses. The freaking Volm have an intergalactic space ship as big as a city. Your most reliable weapon is a .50 cal technical, and yet you want to fight along side them? I hate when TV shows present an obvious solution that must be ignored or protested to drive the story forward.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    What did they say about Bigfoot? Your answer will determine if I watch the show or not.
    Joe interviews so called "experts" on both sides of the fence. The believers and the non believers. Joe does give some of his opinion. They did go to the Washington woods themselves and did some investigating.(obviously they didn't find too much) I think this is the type of show where they find all the knowledgeable people on both sides of the fence and let the audience make up their own minds.
    Last edited by presto123; 08-09-2013 at 08:20 PM.

can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar

Sports Logo

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

The killing season finale.

There better be a season 4 because that is a huge mistake to leave the show with that as the final scene. Honestly if it gets cancelled (again) then I will be really disappointed that they brought it back for this season, they should have just wrapped it up last year when everything was done.

As it was I liked this season well enough however I don't think I'm to happy with what now appears to be nothing more than a TV version of "the life of David Gale" sort of. In other words I see no reason at all for that entire death row part of the show to be there other than the producers trying to make a political statement about the death penalty since they killed an innocent man.

Strongly acted as were the first two seasons and while the end twist was spotted by me a mile away it did fool my wife who usually picks up on these before I do so maybe it wasn't as obvious as I thought (I told her who the real killer was 3 episodes ago & she didn't believe me till the end).

I enjoyed the season, probably not as much as season 1 but overall it was really good.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Peck, in regards to Buffy/Angel, Hicks is right. There's no need to watch the shows concurrently, the crossovers are light and not the least bit impactful to either series. There are some very good character moments, but they can be experienced outside of continuity.

However, I'd still recommend starting Angel now, and it has nothing to do with plot. Right now you're at the apex of Buffy, and once you start season 4 you'll see the show struggle with it's premise. I can't think of a teenage show that got better when they graduate. That transition is doubly hard here, because they also have to change the metaphor from "high school is a horror movie" to "life is a horror movie".

That's not to say it's all downhill from here. There are still arcs and standalone episodes left that will blow you away. But there's some real painful stuff, as well.

Back in the day of watching live, if Buffy wasn't any good, I could at least count on Angel to pick up the slack. That doesn't apply here, where you can just watch the next episode immediately. However, I still feel like you'd be missing something if you didn't experience both at the same time, to see how the symbiotic nature of the shows behind the camera play out in the material (IOW, how the shows divide Joss' time.)

Again, you don't need to switch back and forth every episode. I would recommend that after you watch Buffy s4 you go back and watch Angel s1, and then alternate the way out. Of course, you can throw Firefly in before Buffy s7 and Angel s4, just to get all the casting jokes.

[edit] Just to be clear, Angel is arguably the better show from here on out, so yes, you are going to want to watch it.
    Last edited by Kegboy; 08-10-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kegboy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Just imagine how much pain could have been avoided if BRODY JUST PLAYED CARDS WITH CHRIS!

Seriously, though, I'll be excited for Homeland to get back in the mix. I think it became the cool thing to trash it after it started winning awards and getting hype, but it's an excellent series when it doesn't over-obsess with Carrie or family dynamics.

can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    Just imagine how much pain could have been avoided if BRODY JUST PLAYED CARDS WITH CHRIS!

Seriously, though, I'll be excited for Homeland to get back in the mix. I think it became the cool thing to trash it after it started winning awards and getting hype, but it's an excellent series when it doesn't over-obsess with Carrie or family dynamics.
    I honestly kind of forgot all about it until the trailer popped up on my youtube subscriptions. I dunno, maybe it's just me but it just doesn't have a lot of staying power for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Definitely give Angel a watch. There are some crossovers in Season 4/Season 1 and sort of in Season 5/Season 2, but not really Season 6/Season 3. I do recall crossover again in Season 7/Season 4, and then Buffy was over but we got one more season of Angel, season 5. In some ways I came to like Angel better than Buffy later on.

Angel Season 1 takes a while to find itself, but I thought it was pretty solid from there on, with some nice peaks and never really any serious valleys from season 2 on, though I'm sure others would disagree.

In any case, I would definitely recommend seeing for yourself.

We've been on an extended hiatus from watching it, but I was guiding Roaming Gnome through these shows over the past couple of years. We're stopped midway through Buffy S4 and Angel S1. Hopefully we can get that going again before too long.

I use this blog as a good reference guide for when the shows start crossing over. I recommend checking it out and using their viewing order:

Thanks for the list, that was very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I honestly kind of forgot all about it until the trailer popped up on my youtube subscriptions. I dunno, maybe it's just me but it just doesn't have a lot of staying power for me.
    IMO they made the mistake of focusing to much on Brody. He should have just been the big bad for season 1 and maybe 2 after that they should have moved on.

Also not a real big fan of Carrie having to be a mental case, weakens the character for me.

Still a good show but like you said it's already lost steam with me.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

You know, as those shows get older and older, I'm more fearful that one day that will be a dead link. Since PD is as good as any place at holding on to content over the long haul, here's the list from that link:

Originally posted at 'Buffyfest', a Buffy fan blog, no specific author mentioned.

The Buffy/Angel Buffy / Angel episode watching guide (I'm writing it with and without the spaces for future search engine purposes).

Ever wonder how to watch Buffy and Angel in order? How to make sure you get all the proper crossovers in their place? I have tons Whedonverse related documents going back years and this is one that I email very frequently to new viewers. So why I haven't posted it on this blog by now is beyond me. If you know a new viewer that would like to see the episodes properly, send them here....but for the love of Sunnydale tell them to not look around until they're done watching! Spoilers everywhere on this here Buffyfest blog for a new viewer!

Anywho, for the full list, see below:

After watching the first 3 seasons of Buffy, move on to this order. This is order is designed for minimum disc switching.

Seasons 4/1
    Buffy Season 4 - The Freshman
    Angel Season 1 - City of...
    Angel Season 1 -Lonely Hearts
    Buffy Season 4 - Living Conditions
    Buffy Season 4 - The Harsh Light Of Day
    Angel Season 1 -IN THE DARK
    Angel Season 1 -I FALL TO PIECES
    Buffy Season 4 - Fear Itself
    Buffy Season 4 - Beer Bad
    Buffy Season 4 - Wild at Heart
    Buffy Season 4 - The Initiative
    Angel Season 1 -RM W/A VU
    Angel Season 1 -Sense and Sensitivity
    Angel Season 1 -The Bachelor Party
    Buffy Season 4 - Pangs
    Angel Season 1 -I Will Remember You
    Buffy Season 4 - Something Blue
    Angel Season 1 -Hero
    Angel Season 1 -Parting Gifts
    Buffy Season 4 - Hush
    Buffy Season 4 – Doomed
    Buffy Season 4 - A New Man
    Angel Season 1 -Somnambulist
    Angel Season 1 -Expecting
    Angel Season 1 -She
    Buffy Season 4 - The I In Team
    Buffy Season 4 - Goodbye Iowa
    Angel Season 1 -I've Got You Under My Skin
    Angel Season 1 -The Prodigal
    Angel Season 1 -The Ring
    Angel Season 1 -Eternity
    Buffy Season 4 - This Year's Girl (1 of 2)
    Buffy Season 4 - Who Are You? (2 of 2)
    Buffy Season 4 - Superstar
    Buffy Season 4 - Where the Wild Things
    Angel -Five by Five (part 1 of 2)
    Buffy Season 4 - New Moon Rising
    Angel -Sanctuary (part 2 of 2)
    Buffy Season 4 - The Yoko Factor
    Angel Season 1 -War Zone
    Angel Season 1 -Blind Date
    Buffy Season 4 - Primeval
    Buffy Season 4 - Restless
    Angel Season 1 -To Shanshu in LA

Seasons 5/2
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 1: Buffy vs. Dracula
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 2: Real Me
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 3: The Replacement
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 4: Out of My Mind
    Angel Season 2 Episode 1: Judgment
    Angel Season 2 Episode 2: Are You Now or Have You Ever Been
    Angel Season 2 Episode 3: First Impressions
    Angel Season 2 Episode 4: Untouched
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 5: No Place Like Home
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 6: Family
    Angel Season 2 Episode 5: Dear Boy
    Angel Season 2 Episode 6: Guise Will Be Guise
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 7: Fool for Love
    Angel Season 2 Episode 7: Darla
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 8: Shadow
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 9: Listening to Fear
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 10: Into the Woods
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 11: Triangle
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 12: Checkpoint
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 13: Blood Ties
    Angel Season 2 Episode 8: The Shroud of Rahmon
    Angel Season 2 Episode 9: The Trial
    Angel Season 2 Episode 10: Reunion
    Angel Season 2 Episode 11: Redefinition
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 14: Crush
    Angel Season 2 Episode 12: Blood Money
    Angel Season 2 Episode 13: Happy Anniversary
    Angel Season 2 Episode 14: The Thin Dead Line
    Angel Season 2 pisode 15: Reprise
    Angel Season 2 Episode 16: Epiphany
    Angel Season 2 Episode 17: Disharmony
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 15: I Was Made to Love You
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 16: The Body
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 17: Forever
    Angel Season 2 Episode 18: Dead End
    Angel Season 2 Episode 19: Belonging
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 18: Intervention
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 19: Tough Love
    Angel Season 2 Episode 20: Over the Rainbow
    Angel Season 2 Episode 21: Through the Looking Glass
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 20: Spiral
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 21: The Weight of the World
    Buffy Season 5 Episode 22: The Gift
    Angel Season 2 Episode 22: There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb

**note: Although some may not agree, the narrative flow is actually better if you watch "Darla" BEFORE "Fool For Love" (or if you have any skill at math with regards to calculating Angel's age)

Angel Season 3 Episode 1: Heartthrob
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 1: Bargaining: Part 1
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 2: Bargaining: Part 2
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 3: After Life
    Angel Season 3 Episode 2: That Vision Thing
    Angel Season 3 Episode 3: That Old Gang of Mine
    Angel Season 3 Episode 4: Carpe Noctem
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 4: Flooded
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 5: Life Serial
    Angel Season 3 Episode 5: Fredless
    (at this point you can watch them however you want until mid season 7 of Buffy [indicated] as Buffy moved to UPN. I grouped them into fours so it's still not as much disc switching...but feel free to watch 8 angels in a row if you're into the story more, or vice versa)
    Angel Season 3 Episode 6: Billy
    Angel Season 3 Episode 7: Offspring
    Angel Season 3 Episode 8: Quickening
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 6: All the Way
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 7: Once More, with Feeling
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 8: Tabula Rasa
    Angel Season 3 Episode 9: Lullaby
    Angel Season 3 Episode 10: Dad
    Angel Season 3 Episode 11: Birthday
    Angel Season 3 Episode 12: Provider
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 9: Smashed
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 10: Wrecked
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 11: Gone
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 12: Doublemeat Palace
    Angel Season 3 Episode 13: Waiting in the Wings
    Angel Season 3 Episode 14: Couplet
    Angel Season 3 Episode 15: Loyalty
    Angel Season 3 Episode 16: Sleep Tight
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 13: Dead Things
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 14: Older and Far Away
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 15: As You Were
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 16: Hell's Bells
    Angel Season 3 Episode 17: Forgiving
    Angel Season 3 Episode 18: Double or Nothing
    Angel Season 3 Episode 19: The Price
    Angel Season 3 Episode 20: A New World
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 17: Normal Again
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 18: Entropy
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 19: Seeing Red
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 20: Villains
    Angel Season 3 Episode 21: Benediction
    Angel Season 3 Episode 22: Tomorrow
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 21: Two to Go
    Buffy Season 6 Episode 22: Grave

Angel Season 4, Episode 1: Deep Down
    Angel Season 4, Episode 2: Ground State
    Angel Season 4, Episode 3: The House Always Wins
    Angel Season 4, Episode 4: Slouching Toward Bethlehem
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 1: Lessons
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 2: Beneath You
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 3: Same Time, Same Place
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 4: Help
    Angel Season 4, Episode 5: Supersymmetry
    Angel Season 4, Episode 6: Spin the Bottle
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 5: Selfless
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 6: Him
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 7: Conversations with Dead People
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 8: Sleeper
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 9: Never Leave Me
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 10: Bring on the Night
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 11: Showtime
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 12: Potential
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 13: The Killer in Me
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 14: First Date
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 15: Get It Done
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 16: Storyteller
    Angel Season 4, Episode 7: Apocalypse, Nowish
    Angel Season 4, Episode 8: Habeas Corpses
    Angel Season 4, Episode 9: Long Day's Journey
    Angel Season 4, Episode 10: Awakening
    Angel Season 4, Episode 11: Soulless
    Angel Season 4, Episode 12: Calvary
    Angel Season 4, Episode 13: Salvage
    Angel Season 4, Episode 14: Release

(Start watching in this order again around or before here.)

Buffy Season 7, Episode 17: Lies My Parents Told Me
    Angel Season 4, Episode 15: Orpheus
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 18: Dirty Girls
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 19: Empty Places
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 20: Touched
    Angel Season 4, Episode 16: Players
    Angel Season 4, Episode 17: Inside Out
    Angel Season 4, Episode 18: Shiny Happy People
    Angel Season 4, Episode 19: The Magic Bullet
    Angel Season 4, Episode 20: Sacrifice
    Angel Season 4, Episode 21: Peace Out
    Angel Season 4, Episode 22: Home
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 21: End of Days
    Buffy Season 7, Episode 22: Chosen

Then all of season 5 Angel (in order, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    IMO they made the mistake of focusing to much on Brody. He should have just been the big bad for season 1 and maybe 2 after that they should have moved on.

Also not a real big fan of Carrie having to be a mental case, weakens the character for me.

Still a good show but like you said it's already lost steam with me.
    I still like the series a lot, and can't disagree with any of what you said. Should focus more on Saul, David, shady CIA guy (says a lot I can't even remember his name, huh?) Saul, to me is a reason to watch. Mandy Patinkin's performance is really, really good. Better than anyone who keeps winning for it, actually.

Incredible episode of Breaking Bad. How do you even award some of these Emmy/Golden Globe categories this year with Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones & Boardwalk Empire all vying for the same honors?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post: