Page 113 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4606

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Rewatched the first season of Game of Thrones. I enjoyed it maybe twice as much as I did the first time around. It's The Wire for the 2010s (assuming they keep up the quality and funding).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Alcatraz. I really like the mystery and plot. A lot of questions that get answered with question. Abrams has brought a Lost feeling to this show.

Decent acting, although the former Indian E.R. doctor is in a coma. She is by far the most interesting character.

Mood

Storage Wars- I have become addicted to it quickly and unfortunately have been using that mentality on ebay.

White Collar.

Mid second season. Pretty good stuff so far. I like how episodes are pretty linear. I like shows like that. Rather than all over the place or just random.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by jeffg-body View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Storage Wars- I have become addicted to it quickly and unfortunately have been using that mentality on ebay.
    What mentality?

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    What mentality?

Mood

Enlightened - It starts off slow and seems kind of shallow, but around the middle it really picks up steam and if you stick with it, you'll be rewarded. Warning: it is at best a very dark comedy. It is depressing and satirical and just way too much for general audiences. I'm surprised it got picked up again. The episode focusing on the mother is one of the best of 2011. It could totally fall apart with the whistleblowing next season but I'll be watching. Oh, and happy b-day to citizen Ruth herself, Laura Dern.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Walking Dead, Season 2 Episode 7 (mid season break in Dec), what a great episode.

Season 2 Episode 8 Sunday Feb 12th, even freaking better. Live humans can still be scarier than the walking dead.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

For those who haven't seen Once Upon a Time, I really recommend it. It has a terrific blend of fairy tale and real life, and I think the story and acting are well done. I can't get enough of it.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    The Walking Dead, Season 2 Episode 7 (mid season break in Dec), what a great episode.

Season 2 Episode 8 Sunday Feb 12th, even freaking better. Live humans can still be scarier than the walking dead.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    I'm DVR'ing them. I want to get a few episodes and then start watching them all at once. Season 2 has been painfully slow, but after the mid season finale, I think it's setting up a great second half.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Drugs inc. on Nat Geo. topic was designer drugs - bath salts and synthetic cannabinoids

As a fan of broadway musicals, I'm really digging Smash. They've managed to capture the feel of a musical and put it into episodes.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Spartacus Vengeance - coming along nicely
    Walking Dead second half of season 2 - this show frustrates me so much - they have these brilliant glimpses of what they could actually do and then spend 20 minutes on useless bits...urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    For those who haven't seen Once Upon a Time, I really recommend it. It has a terrific blend of fairy tale and real life, and I think the story and acting are well done. I can't get enough of it.
    As a fan of broadway musicals, I'm really digging Smash. They've managed to capture the feel of a musical and put it into episodes.
    Agreed on Once. I'm amazed that they've made such a compelling show while keeping Emma a non-believer.

Not so much on Smash. It's something I should like, but it's just not clicking for me.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

I watched the premiere last night and really liked it. Very well done show. Have not watched the second episode yet.

The last one that I'm going to watch tonight is Walking Dead, and I will be very sad when they run the preview for next week and say that there are only two more new episodes left this season.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    Walking Dead second half of season 2 - this show frustrates me so much
    If you feel this way, it's better to either stop watching (It's not going to change.) or to see it as unintentional comedy. I find that I enjoy it much more if I'm laughing at women flipping cars over and random characters attempting suicide rather than furiously wondering why or how anyone watching could give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    If you feel this way, it's better to either stop watching (It's not going to change.) or to see it as unintentional comedy. I find that I enjoy it much more if I'm laughing at women flipping cars over and random characters attempting suicide rather than furiously wondering why or how anyone watching could give a ****.
    You may hate certain characters. You may hate certain plot lines. But if you didn't like tonight's episode, then you are right. Recommend you stop watching.

IMO, tonight's episode was one of the best this season or last. To me, WD is the best show on TV in the horror genre. The last scene in particular was masterfully written, acted and edited.

Breakout Kings

Fun as always. Introducing a Big Bad was a great move.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Anyone else watching the new season of Eastbound & Down?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Breakout Kings

Even though I miss The Chicago Code and Human Target, this show is still damned good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by vapacersfan; 03-05-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Mood

LA Ink from on demand. My daughter and I are addicted to the tattoo shows right now. She likes my tattoos and she will be there to see the next one get done next week. She is partial to the NY Ink and I like the LA Ink a bit better. She has not seen the Ink Master show though because it is past her bedtime. My next one will be a soldier's cross with an American flag in the background.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    You may hate certain characters. You may hate certain plot lines. But if you didn't like tonight's episode, then you are right. Recommend you stop watching.

IMO, tonight's episode was one of the best this season or last. To me, WD is the best show on TV in the horror genre. The last scene in particular was masterfully written, acted and edited.
    Are you recommending to me or belli to stop watching? Because I'm going to keep watching. After I stopped taking it seriously, it became much more fun. To each his own. For me, "T-Dog" is one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen in a TV show. (And the comments in the AV club reviews concur.) It's like they took Kenny from South Park and said, but he'll never die. It's awesome. I'll agree that last night's show was a little better.

As far as the horror genre goes, what else is included? Vampire dramas? Syfy shows? I'm not too familiar, but it seems at least currently, a sparsely represented genre on TV right now.

Are you recommending to me or belli to stop watching? Because I'm going to keep watching. After I stopped taking it seriously, it became much more fun. To each his own. For me, "T-Dog" is one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen in a TV show. (And the comments in the AV club reviews concur.) It's like they took Kenny from South Park and said, but he'll never die. It's awesome. I'll agree that last night's show was a little better.

As far as the horror genre goes, what else is included? Vampire dramas? Syfy shows? I'm not too familiar, but it seems at least currently, a sparsely represented genre on TV right now.
    No, not at all. I thought you really didn't like the show and were too frustrated by it. The storyline suggests that it would continue to frustrate. But it doesn't matter why someone likes a show. If they like it, people should keep watching. Especially in an under-represented genre you enjoy. You could make the same argument for the old Batman TV show, which you are probably too young to have seen originally but maybe have in reruns. What is the AV club, btw?

streets ahead

As far as the horror genre goes, what else is included?
    Whitney and Work It.