Page 107 of 185 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4601

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

  1. #2651
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,709

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Two more episodes left for me in season #4 of Breaking Bad. Wow this show is too good. and I've heard the last two episiodes are great.

    Breaking Bad might not be my favorite show because it can at times be a little slow and uncomfortable at times, but when it breaks out (or I guess Breaks Bad) as it always does towards the end of each season it is as good as any show I've ever seen.

  2. #2652
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Dexter last night...wow. One of the better episodes in the series. Brother Sam is one of my favorite guest characters ever. Mos Def is owning that role.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  4. #2653
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    The Big Bang Theory

  5. #2654
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,709

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    anyone still watching Homeland. I've watched all 4 episodes and must admit I get more bored with each episode. I am barely hanging in here.

    The family dynamic is extremely boring to me - I can't imagine where it is leading.

    The only two IMO memorable scenes in the whole series so far has been a short scene in the first and 4th episode between the two main characters , Dane and Damian Lewis.

    should I keep watching?

  6. #2655
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    I turned it off during the first episode when they had the gratuitous sex scene about five minutes in of the wife finding out her husband was alive while she was getting railed by some other guy...really that's how you're going to write that scene?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  7. #2656
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,874
    Mood

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    The writing's not going to be great. It's on Showtime. That said, I'm enjoying the show for the acting of the two leads and the mystery of the story. It could just fizzle out or burst into flames a la The Killing. I'm still looking forward to each episode.

    I'm a little confused by your question, though. Does somebody on the board have screeners?


    The Walking Dead continues to be not really worth watching except for the set pieces. But every week I'm going to keep coming back for some reason. The ratings aren't helping.

    Had to post this from the AV Club:

    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by AesopRockOn; 10-25-2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Smart-O-Meter

  8. #2657
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    How To Make It In America

    I really enjoy this show. I love the first season and then it disappeared for awhile. Definitely appeals to the Entourage crowd.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  10. #2658
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    The main story arc in Dexter is still pretty creepy. OTOH, some of the sub plots leave me wondering WTF?
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  11. #2659
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How To Make It In America

    I really enjoy this show. I love the first season and then it disappeared for awhile. Definitely appeals to the Entourage crowd.
    there is a second season?! awesome! thanks for the heads up!

  12. #2660
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there is a second season?! awesome! thanks for the heads up!
    Yep, i think there have been 5 episodes so far this season. I got a late start too.

  13. #2661
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,812

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Lego Batman. Fun, although I had to play Robin to my son's Batman.
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  14. #2662

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Season 2 premiere of Walking Dead.


    Spoiler Spoiler:




    Love this show!
    My freind gave me season one and I am hooked already.
    Last edited by Gamble1; 10-28-2011 at 03:40 PM.

  15. #2663
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    It's weird how I find Walking Dead mostly boring... yet I enjoy having it on anyway.

  16. #2664
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Psych.

    Best show on TV. Period.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  17. #2665
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone still watching Homeland. I've watched all 4 episodes and must admit I get more bored with each episode. I am barely hanging in here.

    The family dynamic is extremely boring to me - I can't imagine where it is leading.

    The only two IMO memorable scenes in the whole series so far has been a short scene in the first and 4th episode between the two main characters , Dane and Damian Lewis.

    should I keep watching?
    I'm torn... I'm intrigued as to what the plan is that is going to unfold (although it's kind of looking like this guy is to play the hero role and get close to someone high up in govt and I'm guessing kill that person). They are really only throwing us crumbs and slowly adding pieces. Nothing wrong with that but there seems to be a lot of inter-personal things getting thrown into the mix that is 'taking up space'. Not sure if any of them really matter.

    Spoiler Spoiler:


    IOW... I'm still watching...
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  18. #2666
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    This season of Dexter is still looking much better than last season. And yes, "Sam" is really stealing scenes.
    Spoiler Spoiler:


    Homeland- the CIA/spying/terror aspect is very interesting viewing... All the family stuff of the characters is IMHO way over the top and boring.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  20. #2667
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,709

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm torn... I'm intrigued as to what the plan is that is going to unfold (although it's kind of looking like this guy is to play the hero role and get close to someone high up in govt and I'm guessing kill that person). They are really only throwing us crumbs and slowly adding pieces. Nothing wrong with that but there seems to be a lot of inter-personal things getting thrown into the mix that is 'taking up space'. Not sure if any of them really matter.

    Spoiler Spoiler:


    IOW... I'm still watching...

    Episode #4 last night was certainly the best episode since the premiere mainly because it had less family stuff.

    Makes sense that the family stuff isn't very good since a number of the people who make Homeland also did 24. The family stuff was never very good on that show, but they kept that show moving so fast, there wasn't time for family stuff.
    Last edited by Unclebuck; 10-31-2011 at 12:20 PM.

  21. #2668
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Chopped

    Don't watch any other cooking show. Sometimes Giada, but only to check out he beautiful cleavage. *drool*
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  22. #2669
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Spoiler Spoiler:

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  24. #2670
    Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Dragon's Lair
    Posts
    4,081

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  25. #2671
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #2672
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:


    Hmmmmm something to pay attention to here on out. But if that's the case then Travis' character isn't all that believable and I go back to my original criticism of him. He's probably the weakest of the new actors this season IMHO...
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  27. #2673

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Episode #4 last night was certainly the best episode since the premiere mainly because it had less family stuff.

    Makes sense that the family stuff isn't very good since a number of the people who make Homeland also did 24. The family stuff was never very good on that show, but they kept that show moving so fast, there wasn't time for family stuff.
    They have taken a long time to set everything up. The last episode brought everything to a head and has started the main course of the show. I'm not sure I like how they did it though.

    Spoiler Spoiler:

  28. #2674
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    The Simpsons
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  29. #2675
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •