Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4693

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

  1. #2551
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,912

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just finished season 1 of Prison Break. Love the pacing of the episodes...great show!

    Season 1 is very good, after that I lost all interest in the show.

  2. #2552
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Tosh.0

  3. #2553
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Series Finale of Entourage

    That was such a lazy job by the writers to finish the series...frustrating ending for a show that had been on a decline the past 2 seasons...

  4. #2554
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Just watched the new Always Sunny. Enjoyed it.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  6. #2555
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,876

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watched the new Always Sunny. Enjoyed it.
    Best line of the episode was, "Shut up baby dick"

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  8. #2556
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    reached mid season of SUITS - definitely would recommend - good show.

  9. #2557
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,773

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Season 4 of Damages was weaker than it could have been. In fact I think they were cowards with how they ended up portraying Howard Erickson (John Goodman). They could not decide if he was a patriot, traitor or misguided. I understand that is what they were trying to do with him but in the end it was convoluted and instead of making him a complex character it just made him confusing and by the end not sympathetic at all.

    Still better than most shows on TV but overall season 4 will go down as the 3rd best season so far (still better than season 2).


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  10. #2558
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best line of the episode was, "Shut up baby dick"
    That was good. I also liked "cultivating mass," "try to move me bro," and when they decided to just put Roxy in the hall.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  12. #2559
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,386
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    The most recent epi of Sons of Anarchy, love how things are going after the "win" of last season.

    EDIT: Also excited to see more and more Shield alum in the show, especially with Aceveda being a bad guy and Gardocki being a good guy...
    Last edited by Natston; 09-17-2011 at 03:31 AM.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  14. #2560
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,386
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

    First why did they have to alter the opening credits? With the numerous times I've watched every episode, it threw me off. Secondly, boiled denim...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  15. #2561
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,386
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  17. #2562
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

    First why did they have to alter the opening credits? With the numerous times I've watched every episode, it threw me off. Secondly, boiled denim...
    What was different?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awesome!

  18. #2563
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,386
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    It seemed shorter and possibly sped up, and the gang was listed at the same time.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  19. #2564
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Oh, seemed pretty much the same to me.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  21. #2565
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,876

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    I really don't know how Always Sunny gets away with the things they do. I'm just glad they do cause its ****ing hilarious.

    And SOA is off to a very strong start. I watched all three seasons in the span of two weeks a couple of months back. Gonna be a good season. FX is so good. Archer was hilarious after IASIP too. And The League is coming back soon too!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  23. #2566
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,752

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    I thought the Sunny was a bit too extreme and a little too predictable. I don't really know what to make of the Fat Mac subplot. Didn't get a lot of laughs from me in the first episode.

  24. #2567
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,021

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The most recent epi of Sons of Anarchy, love how things are going after the "win" of last season.

    EDIT: Also excited to see more and more Shield alum in the show, especially with Aceveda being a bad guy and Gardocki being a good guy...
    Thanks for remining me that one of my favorite TV shows has started again .
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mourning For This Useful Post:


  26. #2568
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,773

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Strike Back may be my new favorite show of the season. This show has the feel of sleeper cell with the pacing of 24. Just an excellently done show.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  28. #2569
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Strike Back may be my new favorite show of the season. This show has the feel of sleeper cell with the pacing of 24. Just an excellently done show.
    Yes, very well done.

  29. #2570
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,021

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Watched the three latest episodes of "Breaking Bad" last night. The season finally seems to have come alive.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  30. #2571
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    first 2 episodes of the new season from HIMYM.
    They need to wrap this show up soon...the jokes are starting to feel a bit too stale for me.

  31. #2572
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,528

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    first 2 episodes of the new season from HIMYM.
    They need to wrap this show up soon...the jokes are starting to feel a bit too stale for me.
    I've been told by a couple of different people this is the last season. I haven't been able to confirm it, but it makes sense.

    Spoiler Spoiler:

  32. #2573
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been told by a couple of different people this is the last season. I haven't been able to confirm it, but it makes sense.

    Spoiler Spoiler:
    hope you're wrong with your spoiler Since. I really dont wan't to see that happen.

    watched the latest episode of Modern Family...they picked up where they left off...still good!

    Really liking the latest developments of Breaking Bad - you really don't have an idea what the episode is going to bring to you...

  33. #2574
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,184

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watched the three latest episodes of "Breaking Bad" last night. The season finally seems to have come alive.
    Finally? Man I thought this season has been incredible all the way around. To me, Breaking Bad is easily the best show on TV.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  35. #2575
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

    This is the first season of Breaking Bad I've watched as it aired (I had a blast getting into the show via Blu-ray and on-demand video to see seasons 1-3 close together), and while waiting 7 days per episode is grueling compared to being able to watch 1 to 3 episodes a day, I'm still enjoying myself, and I think the show is basically the same quality-wise as it's been the whole time.

    I will say I felt like this season did get off to a slower start, though. But then again it's hard for me to be sure because if I owned season 4 on blu-ray right now, I'd have probably watched the first 3 in the same day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •