Page 211 of 216 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 5391

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

This season is for Travis ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man Seeking Woman's back (along with Always Sunny) and props to FX for keeping good, different kinda stuff like it and You're The Worst alive despite crappy ratings
    Not getting Always Sunny is about the only thing I really miss about having all the cable channels.

Sports Logo

now make it 10 hours long and split it up into about 10 different parts. this thing's not gonna happen man.

Sports Logo

every last thing about this new X Files stuff looks downright awful

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Anyone watch At Midnight on the Comedy channel. It usually cracks me up. Very funny. I always DVR it and watch several in a row.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I just watched binge watched the first 10 episodes of You, Me And The Apocalypse in the last 2 days. Starts on NBC soon. (it's been out on the internet for months)

Pretty darn entertaining. Jenna Fischer and Megan Mullally are especially funny. Mullally manages to make a neo nazi white supremacist funny and enduring.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Sports Logo

damn, Richard Greico looks terrible

Sports Logo

Neil Tyson just went spoken word against bob lol. and man against woman did an entire episode w/ entirely guest actors that was about a frigid woman breaking up Santa's marriage that led to him finding his joy again from being married to Mrs. Clause, as played by Robin Givens, and they played it straight as hell. cable's great man.

Pacer fan since Reggie JimmyJames's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo

Lucha Underground on the El Rey network. It is a amazing wrestling show. If you liked wrestling in the 80s, this is even better!

X files. I am so happy this show is back. It felt like it never left. Bringing in the same cast and some of the original writers helped. It felt like the old XFiles.

"Pacers will win 50 games this season" 07-16-2015
    "Ian will average 10-10 this season" 10-21-15

Sports Logo

If you're into Sci-Fi shows like BSG and B5, watch a few episodes of "The Expanse" on the SyFy channel. I've been watching episodes here and there when I'm taking the lightrail into work......and it's really good. It's not one of those glammed up Sci-Fi shows like Star Trek.....it's really well written and has 3 different storylines that all tie together.

Despite the Comic Book shows out there, this is one of those shows that I am really impressed with.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    If you're into Sci-Fi shows like BSG and B5, watch a few episodes of "The Expanse" on the SyFy channel. I've been watching episodes here and there when I'm taking the lightrail into work......and it's really good. It's not one of those glammed up Sci-Fi shows like Star Trek.....it's really well written and has 3 different storylines that all tie together.

Despite the Comic Book shows out there, this is one of those shows that I am really impressed with.
    I DID just start re-watching BSG. Told a great story, but at times showed its budget with a complete bare-***.

Anybody catch People vs OJ Simpson? Loved it. Can't wait for next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    Anybody catch People vs OJ Simpson? Loved it. Can't wait for next episode.
    I thought it was great. I don't think Cuba Gooding Jr. is very convincing as OJ Simpson (his voice is too high pitched.....Juice has a really deep voice), but so many of the other people are identical to who they are portraying (like Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark). It also has a great script and phenomenal period detail. I can't wait for the next episode with the chase.

It was good stuff. If you're into the OJ stuff and missed A&E's programming on the secret OJ tapes from his civil trial deposition, go find it somewhere. Getting a glimpse at that side of OJ was fascinating, for a lack of a better word. Sociopath, scary, shameful, disgusting. Just a few other words that come to mind.
    ďJust because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.Ē ― Ricky Gervais.

His conviction for armed robbery was not fair. He should have been given a jury of his peers. That jury did not contain any other Heisman trophy winning 2000 yard rushers who were also double murderers. It's not fair that Juice didn't have any of his peers on that jury.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Apparently ESPN has a five part piece on OJ coming out in June that is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    It was good stuff. If you're into the OJ stuff and missed A&E's programming on the secret OJ tapes from his civil trial deposition, go find it somewhere. Getting a glimpse at that side of OJ was fascinating, for a lack of a better word. Sociopath, scary, shameful, disgusting. Just a few other words that come to mind.
    Are you talking about the tapes where that attorney completely owns his miserable ***?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    Apparently ESPN has a five part piece on OJ coming out in June that is phenomenal.
    obviously haven't seen it but the hype on that thing seems like it's gonna be too much to live up to. lotta people whose opinions I value takling about it being the best thing ESPN's ever done. there are SO many facets to that case. I'm a middle class white kid in nowhere Indiana and I remember my mom watching it everyday when I was 10. they cut away from the damn Finals to broadcast the Bronco chase. it launched the whole broadcast courtroom drama genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    obviously haven't seen it but the hype on that thing seems like it's gonna be too much to live up to. lotta people whose opinions I value takling about it being the best thing ESPN's ever done. there are SO many facets to that case. I'm a middle class white kid in nowhere Indiana and I remember my mom watching it everyday when I was 10. they cut away from the damn Finals to broadcast the Bronco chase. it launched the whole broadcast courtroom drama genre.
    The broadcast courtroom drama genre already existed. In fact, there was a channel dedicated to it: Court TV. They would show cases and have a panel of lawyers dissecting the cases on breaks. And replays and magazine shows at night.
    The OJ case took it to a new level temporarily with 24 hour news joining in and broadcast following closely, but actually, the genre isn't nearly as prevalent now as it was then. Every so often there is a huge case that might be covered extensively, but the interesting cases being covered "gavel to gavel" are pretty much non existent now.
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Started Better Call Saul and the first four episodes have been fantastic. I do not expect it to live up to anything close to Breaking Bad, but so far it is a great show.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    Started Better Call Saul and the first four episodes have been fantastic. I do not expect it to live up to anything close to Breaking Bad, but so far it is a great show.
    It stays great through the end of the season.

And season two starts on Monday.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

The OJ Bronco chase episode was great last night, but I continue to say that Cuba Gooding Jr. is not the slightest bit convincing as OJ Simpson. He just doesn't even come remotely close to sounding like the Juice. Juice has a very deep voice. Cuba Gooding Jr. sounds like Chris Broussard.

Amazing show overall. It's the other cast members/characters who steal the show. Great period detail too.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 02-10-2016 at 10:16 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Nice midseason debut for TWD....
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

Now they just need to get rid of Judith. And I have hope it'll happen since Gimple seems to be bent on getting this show on track with the comics. Which is not going to be good for Daryl's longevity I bet!

------

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    Now they just need to get rid of Judith. And I have hope it'll happen since Gimple seems to be bent on getting this show on track with the comics. Which is not going to be good for Daryl's longevity I bet!
    Good luck with that. Killing off Daryl would likely kill the show. He's just behind Rick in the untouchable category, and he's way more popular.
    Last edited by Kstat; 02-15-2016 at 02:31 AM.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    Good luck with that. Killing off Daryl would likely kill the show. He's just behind Rick in the untouchable category, and he's way more popular.
    It's thoughts like that, along with the fact that he's not a comic book character (and Gimple seems to want to align much more with the comic books), that has me believing Daryl is in his last season. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him be Negan's first kill of the group. Nothing would set Negan up more as the hated bad guy than killing Daryl. Of course that would change the target from the comics, so there's that.... but I don't think Gimple will keep Darly in the untouchable category. Look how little he appeared in S6 so far. There was your setup for the show going on without Daryl. Now expect to see his scenes pick up on the way to his death.

Just speculation so no spoiler tags necessary there...

------

-John Wooden