Page 62 of 184 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4591

Thread: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

Default Re: What TV Show Did You Last Watch

I watched the first two episodes of leverage on DVR.

Actually very entertaining and fairly well acted.

Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe - I would have liked to do the jobs he was doing on the episode I saw. He was doing odd jobs on an old sailing ship.

My night lineup of TV has gone to the dogs. I will need to re-learn the new schedule. I am not happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ditto...

Supernatural was hands down the best show on regular television, for me anyway, in the fall season.

I am counting down the days until it returns.

As to Smallville, if you did not watch the fall season you made a mistake IMO. I thought that they did a very good job of transitioning from Smallville to Metropolis without losing to much of the character of the show.
    I did not watch the fall season of Smallville but I've heard great things...I'll make that my next priority...Supernatural is just too good now, however.

The Rockford Files
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    The Rockford Files
    A classic...I'll have to add to my character list.

The Weekenders - A great cartoon about 4 middle school kids searching for the ultimate weekend. But now I have seen all of the episodes so they are getting boring

Roseanne - I can only watch so much. The early years were the best.

House - Great episode where he works with the CIA

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Scrubs

For those who did not know they moved to ABC. It has the same mannerisms, but the Janitor got the axe. And The Todd is MIA. All in all I enjoyed it and felt like reuniting with an old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    Scrubs

For those who did not know they moved to ABC. It has the same mannerisms, but the Janitor got the axe. And The Todd is MIA. All in all I enjoyed it and felt like reuniting with an old friend.
    He was my favorite character.

Watched the first few episodes of Life, due to several recommendations. It's quite an enjoyable show. The "zen-ish" Crews really sets it apart.

Re-watching the first season of The Wire.

It is The Wire.

Top Chef

Man I really like this show. Glad it is on during my night shift.

Real World: Brooklyn

Didn't know a new one was starting but I flipped to MTV while on commercial from King of the Hill and figured I would get into it. Same **** different place.

Smallville: Start of the second half of the season. Very very entertaining. They took the Legion of Superheros from the future and managed to not make them to hokey or stupid looking. In some ways it is very sad that this is the last season for the show, but I guess it is good to go out strong.

Supernatural: Start of the second half of the season. Just like the first half of the season, this is the best show on t.v. and has been for about a season and a half. This week they went back to a stand alone episode and it was every bit as entertaining as the ongoing storyline.

Other shows I am catching up on:

Legend of the Seeker: Eh, not great not bad. However I'm only on episode 3 so we will see where it goes from here.

Crusoe: It is getting better but frankly so far I just am not that impressed. But I will give it more time.

Leverage: Now this show is very very very good. If you have not watched an episode of this I would suggest doing so.

Smallville- I didn't know this was the last season, that's kind of sad

Office- weird
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

The Office - It was alright. I am re-watching season 4 right now and I like it more this time round. This season 5 hasn't been their best work. Getting too serious for my liking. I enjoyed the prank years between dwight and Jim. They need to do more of that and Andy and Dwight need to start playing off each other more.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman8r View Post
    The Office - It was alright. I am re-watching season 4 right now and I like it more this time round. This season 5 hasn't been their best work. Getting too serious for my liking. I enjoyed the prank years between dwight and Jim. They need to do more of that and Andy and Dwight need to start playing off each other more.
    Yeah, that episode was way too much drama. Hopefully now that that story arc seems to be over they'll have more time for funny stuff.

That is what I am hoping as well. They need to get back to what made the show awesome, comedy.

I watched How I Met Your Mother and 24 before bed yesterday morning. I liked both, had their moments. HIMYM is getting kinda cheesy. They are losing what little edge they had.

And 24 you just have to love how all the climactic points come right on the hour every hour of the day.

Both Smallville and Supernatural were kind of "meh" this week. Which is ok seeing as how this is the very first "Meh" for either of these shows this year.

The Beast: The new Patrick Swayze FBI (shield wannabe) show on A&E. Eh, it's ok but so far through two episodes I can say nothing real special here. I liked this much more the first time I saw it with Vic Makey.

Fringe: Man am I glad I gave this show another chance. It totaly has me hooked now and it is not a "weird murder of the week" show. I am now really messed up to what that FBI agent meant by that they saved her?

Legend of the seeker: Sam Raimi is making this so it is a cross between Herculeas legendary journeys and Xena Warrior Princess. However it is good mindless fun each week.

Smallville- it was alright...I wish Clark would just get over her

Office- great prank in the beginning...otherwise, just ok
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Been watching Entourage from the beginning through. Good stuff.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

3rd Rock from the Sun marathon on TV land back Wednesday night.

Ahh, how I miss logical television.

A whole night of TV. Seinfeld, King of the Hill, House, Mythbusters, Frasier, Deadliest Catch and a few more that I have already forgotten.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    The Rockford Files
    Great show.

Nerd.
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Both Smallville and Supernatural were kind of "meh" this week. Which is ok seeing as how this is the very first "Meh" for either of these shows this year.

The Beast: The new Patrick Swayze FBI (shield wannabe) show on A&E. Eh, it's ok but so far through two episodes I can say nothing real special here. I liked this much more the first time I saw it with Vic Makey.

Fringe: Man am I glad I gave this show another chance. It totaly has me hooked now and it is not a "weird murder of the week" show. I am now really messed up to what that FBI agent meant by that they saved her?

Legend of the seeker: Sam Raimi is making this so it is a cross between Herculeas legendary journeys and Xena Warrior Princess. However it is good mindless fun each week.

As for Smallville, did you think Clark took another step backwards in his destiny to become the Man of Steel? When he uttered the words, what if the world didn't have to come first, to Lana, I about puked. Seriously, the writers start making good traction with his future and then they pull this crap. And the whole Lex watching through Tess's eyes? That was rather random and out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    As for Smallville, did you think Clark took another step backwards in his destiny to become the Man of Steel? When he uttered the words, what if the world didn't have to come first, to Lana, I about puked. Seriously, the writers start making good traction with his future and then they pull this crap. And the whole Lex watching through Tess's eyes? That was rather random and out of nowhere.
    Yea, I honestly was a little dissapointed in the way they handled Lonna's return. The fact that Lois has been banished since she returned has not helped. From that standpoint I was kind of hoping for there to be more of a dynamic between the three.

Actually I kind of liked the whole Lex watching through Tess's eyes. Either they have abandoned thier pre-season plan or it is just now going to be taking off but Tess was supposed to be a huge factor in this season by seducing Clark. Maybe that is coming. I wonder how many episodes are left?

After the game I watched

Battlestar Gallactica: It was ok, however I did not like how fast Zurak caved when he was being held in the cell. He gave up the location of the fuel ship way to fast and frankly there were several other ways I would have like to seen that go.

I am very interested in Gata's rebellion. Frankly I think it is long over due, we'll see. For a show though that started out strong they tend to take to long to build up things over the past few seasons. I loved Zurak's comment to Lee Adama about what is his job today because he gets confused as to what he is. I am sure that was a nod to some of the online people who complain about the same thing.

Wolverine and the X-Men: Yes, yes it's a cartoon. While I hate the fact that they feel the need to single out Wolverine in the title the first two episodes were decent. I am somewhat dissapointed because it looks like they are making a new universe for this show because the MRD is kind of running America like the Nazi's (notice the star on the kids pj's in the opening?). I mean in a universe that has the Avengers and the f.f. how can they expect us to believe this? But we'll see.

This is being made by the same people who made the last X-men show for Saturday mornings X-Men: Evolution. However do not confuse it as being the same at all. These X-men for the most part are adults. This is being run on Nicktoons on Friday nights so there certainly is more of an adult theme here. If any of you ever watched Justice League Unlimited it's somewhat like that (actually it's nothing like that but it was the only thing I could think of) In other words it's not a Saturday Morning cartoon where the X-men will have a talking dog or something.

Been catching up on Scrubs, HIMYM, Criminal Minds, CSI, and yes I wasted additional time watching Knight rider lol.....VERY bad acting last expisode, but now I know KARR is coming, I must see this transformer knock off.....