Thread: Hey Kstat, Can You Take The Heat?

Default Hey Kstat, Can You Take The Heat?

Enjoy your posts. You bring a nice outside viewpoint to this forum. Outside only because your a Pistons fan first. Which is OK.

I post this only because I've noticed that you are being attacked (myself included) now that the new rivalry is getting so heated.

I myself have been one to take the other side with some of your comments. I noticed (I may have been imagining it) that you seem a little bit frustrated and I hope that you don't take offense to this.

It's only going to get worse. I hope you can take the heat. It's not personal, we're just rabid Pacers fans. I, for one, appreciate your views (most of the time). Basically, I'm just saying keep the faith, bro.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Hey Kstat, Can You Take The Heat?

eh, i dont come to any forum from a rival club and expect to be coddled.

Am i frusterated? yeah, cause we have been implemening this new offensive gameplan the last month, and i was looking to see how it worked against the pacers, and we didnt even USE it. I would have lived with it if it didnt work, but we didnt even attempt to run our new offense. Now we have to wait until april 2nd to use it.

Ah well, such is life. I can always wait till he ECF.....

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Southside_Pacer

I know I enjoy reading your thoughts Kstat, it's always good to get another prespective from the outside looking in at us since we know we're looking at everything through blue and gold glasses.

But then again, we can look from the outside looking in at the Pistons.

Am i frusterated? yeah, cause we have been implemening this new offensive gameplan the last month, and i was looking to see how it worked against the pacers, and we didnt even USE it. I would have lived with it if it didnt work, but we didnt even attempt to run our new offense. Now we have to wait until april 2nd to use it.

And we know Ranma rocks
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

And we know Ranma rocks
    amen, brother.....

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

-snip -

It's not personal, we're just rabid Pacers fans. I, for one, appreciate your views (most of the time).

Ditto.

I enjoy the perspective you, Dipper, DisplacedKnick, etc. bring. I also enjoy when NugzFan, Julius and others come in here on game days and are civil - but they don't seem to stick around like you do when our teams aren't scheduled to be playing - IMO you've definitely earned a high level of credibility around here.

But that's enough politeness, what I really want to say is, "F$*% the Pistons."
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you