Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Artest wants Olympic spot...

  1. #1
    Member themind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    29
    Posts
    63

    Talking Artest wants Olympic spot...

    http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns...sside0211.html

    He's still wondering, why Collangelo doesn't want him...

    Wouldn't it be a nice addition?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    I haven't been asked either.

    The odds may be similar.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Then the whole world can see why he's played 20 games in 2 years.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    He is thinking - the winning is all about in the olympics.
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

  5. #5
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    6,944

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Collangelina! LMAO! So let me see if I've got this straight. Ron-Ron wants to be on what team? Olympic boxing or wrestling? Might be a good fit.

  6. #6
    Nude Poster Shack80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Just who we need representing our country. He is such a

  7. #7
    Member Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,565

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Artest
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "How do you say his name? Collangelina?" Artest said, referring to national team Managing Director Jerry Colangelo. "I think (he thinks) I'm too hood for the Olympics. I'm too ghetto for the Olympics."
    The guy is still crazy. I figured he would pick up his act in Sactown but it's only a matter of time before he ruins their team and franchise.

  8. #8
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Artest representing the USA in anything would be a disgrace to our national colors. Everybody else on the planet understands that, but Artest still finds a way to put himself on the "other side" of logical thinking and common sense.

    Thank God for Joe and Gavin Maloof.

    The sad thing is, I like them. They aren't the guys I would've wanted to take advantage of, but hey, if they want to gamble, I'm happy to oblige them....

    If Artest makes the Olympic team, I'm applying for Canadian citizenship.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  9. #9
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    I really cant wait till he screws the Kings, just so I can laugh at what he does now.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really cant wait till he screws the Kings, just so I can laugh at what he does now.
    thanks a lot
    Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by piksi
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thanks a lot
    No offense, but we've been the butt of his jokes for a while. It honestly will be nice to not stress over what he does, or feel like we have a stupid franchise every time he does do something.

    It is quite a relief. More of a relief than I thought it would be.

  12. #12
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by piksi
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thanks a lot
    Anytime

  13. #13
    Pacesetter
    Guest

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Jerry Collangelo to the Olympic committee:

    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you, #93 of the Sacramento Kings, Ron Artest!"



  14. #14
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,987

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Artest makes the Olympic team, I'm applying for Canadian citizenship.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  15. #15
    Member Jumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    31
    Posts
    184

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    I thought Ron already had a me against the world mantra. This would just increase his insanity. Could you imagine Ron and the 15 year old gymnasts in the same Olympic village? After a loss who knows what the nut might do. Thank you Kings for helping me sleep better at night.

  16. #16
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    dude just doesn't get it...

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    You guys know what Rome said about this Artest wanting an Olympic spot


    "Artest will jump in the stands and lay haymakers in the stands in Beijing at the slightest provocation. Mike Krzyzewski does not want to be at Ground Zero for the start of World War III"

  18. #18
    Banned PacerMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,132

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerwaala
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys know what Rome said about this Artest wanting an Olympic spot


    "Artest will jump in the stands and lay haymakers in the stands in Beijing at the slightest provocation. Mike Krzyzewski does not want to be at Ground Zero for the start of World War III"

    Got a perfect Olympic job for Ronnie, though it's the summer games.

    Shot put catcher........

  19. #19
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Yao Ming has a better chance of being on the USA team than Artest does

  20. #20
    Member skyfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,559

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Ron is definately one of the top 5 American born SFs in the NBA. Debatably top 3...

    I'd love to see him playing for Team USA

  21. #21
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Quote Originally Posted by skyfire
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron is definately one of the top 5 American born SFs in the NBA. Debatably top 3...

    I'd love to see him playing for Team USA

    yea yea yea... we all know that. but you know it's not just talent when it comes to moRon

  22. #22
    Member Jumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    31
    Posts
    184

    Default Re: Artest wants Olympic spot...

    Ron couldn't handle not being THE go to guy on the team. I only see embarassment to our nation from this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •