Thread: Hey Kstat , I thought The Lakers vs Blazers Game was a Blow out ?

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Hey Kstat , I thought The Lakers vs Blazers Game was a Blow out ?

Well that's what you said in Game Chat

To bad the Lakers are losing 67-53 right now

Sports Logo

Default Re: Hey Kstat , I thought The Lakers vs Blazers Game was a Blow out ?

The Lakers were up early but the Blazers came back strong.

Mood

Zach Randolph is Just a beast tonight

Sports Logo

The real question of the night is what the heck is wrong with the Rockets. They are down right now to the Warriors. They are in the midst of a Hornets like drop (and last years Pacers).

Mood

Yeah Rockets seem to losing some steam

I'm watching that, the Rockets look lost out there. Warriors have Claxton back tonight too, that helps.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

:blazers: up 80-65 with 7 minutes to go!
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

85-67

I'd call it a blowout now.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Lead is up to 18!

FINAL
    :blazers: 91

Mood

FINAL
    :blazers: 91

limping towards the playoffs.

Whats the problem, I said it was going to be a blowout, and it was

I never recall saying the Lakers would be on the winning end....

2013 Pacers Digest NBA 2K13 Champion (Xbox 360)

Pietrus, who plays less than nine minutes per game, said he defends "like a dog," only to see teammates "chewing the kebabs" he has prepared for them.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I wonder how many of the Van Gundyites would still prefer to have Jeff over Rick?

Mood

I wonder how many of the Van Gundyites would still prefer to have Jeff over Rick?
    I might. Jeff has Steve Francis as his PG. I think he'd do better with Tinsley. That, and we simply have a better team, that I think would do well in his system.

Pietrus blasts Warriors teammates, then apologizes

PARIS (AP) Golden State rookie Mickael Pietrus apologized Monday for criticizing his teammates and saying he wants out of his contract with the Warriors.

"If that hurt some people, I just want to excuse myself and I would enjoy if I would stay here," Pietrus said before the Warriors played San Antonio. "At least I got a chance to play in the NBA. I had a chance to get drafted by the Warriors. Sometimes some players get upset by the way they lost. That was my case and I'm very sorry about that."

The 22-year-old Pietrus was Golden State's top pick in last year's NBA draft, getting drafted with the 11th overall selection. He signed a 3-year contract.

In an interview with the French sports newspaper L'Equipe, Pietrus, a Frenchman, said: "It would not displease me to get out of here. The guys on my team have not understood that basketball is a team sport."

He also said that he defends "like a dog," only to see teammates "chewing the kebabs."

"I am at my wit's end on defense and they are shooting for baskets as if nothing had happened, as if it is not important to get back in the game," he added. "It annoys me. I've got to get out of this place."

Pietrus, 22, did not say where he sees his career going.

"I prefer to keep a smile on my face rather than permanently have my head down," he added. "For now I am not trying to score 15 points in every game just so I can hog the limelight.

"My career does not stop at 82 games with the Warriors."

His comments came following the Warriors' 99-74 loss at San Antonio on Friday night. But Pietrus later told team officials the comments were made out of frustration to fellow Frenchman Tony Parker and weren't intended for publication, according to Warriors spokesman Raymond Ridder.

Pietrus was in the starting lineup against the Spurs on Monday night because "he did a good job against Parker last time," coach Eric Musselman said.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...-remarks_x.htm

Mood

Whats the problem, I said it was going to be a blowout, and it was

I never recall saying the Lakers would be on the winning end....
    Way to dodge the bullet there man

I was just checking...

If the Kings manage to beat the Lakers this weekend, and the Spurs win out, then LA would have to play the Grizz in the first round, and that would be SOOO ideal.

So lets all cheer for SA to win out and LA to lose!

BTW, SA plays Seattle, Portland, at the Clips and Portland, and then home against Denver...can they do it?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Mood

ugh i hate kstats avatar, someone needs to find a pic of jermaine blocking ben wallace, he did it 3 times it cant be that hard.....

ugh i hate kstats avatar, someone needs to find a pic of jermaine blocking ben wallace, he did it 3 times it cant be that hard.....
    Just so you know, JO misses that shot.....

2013 Pacers Digest NBA 2K13 Champion (Xbox 360)

37 point first quarter for the Blazers.

The Lakers transition D was non-existant. I'd still prefer not to face them in the finals, but to be totally freaked out by the possibility is silly. They would be worn down by then and beatable for sure.

I honestly would rather play them than the Spurs.

Preferences: Sac>Minn>LA>SA, assuming 4 west contenders.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Sports Logo

I am very happy with Rick but to blam this totaly on Van Gundy is like blaming Iverson on Larry Brown. Steve Francis is a cancer and not a good point guard. I know he scores a lot but he does not pass a lot. I cant believe there are people in here who think he is a better point guard than Tinsley He is a better shooting guard than Tinsley but Tins is not a shooting guard.

If Van Gundy were here you would never hear me b1tch about the pg position because AJ would never touch the floor at the 1. He would be a spot shooter ala Hoiberg/Paxson/Kerr.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

I would. And that's not to say I dislike Rick, JVG is just #1 on my board - especially in the playoffs. Rick has plenty of time to reverse that (and I'll certainly agree that he's top-five or maybe even top-three) but when a JVG-coached team makes the playoffs they've almost always performed well (and we don't have to look much further than taking an eighth-seed to The Finals while Rick's division-championship teams in Detroit bowed out pretty early - losing 1-4 in the second round one year and 0-4 in the ECF the other.)

IOW, ask me again after Rick gets us to The Finals.

The problems in Houston aren't coaching-related, in my opinion. JVG has some guys that aren't very coachable and others that just don't complement each other very well. Most observors have been expecting significant roster changes since the day JVG was named coach, and it hasn't really happened yet. I thought the TNT guys summed it up well, if JVG feels the need to sign Jax and Oak in 2004 then he's telling the world his team has NO leaders.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you