Thread: uncle buck

Default uncle buck

hit the nail on the head when he said this pacer team = last years team. pollard/peja = reggie/dale. the trashman cometh & the shooters turned back 2 better days in both years. artest screwed us early both years, tins is hurt comes back gets hurt, & j.o. hopes 2 return around playoff time. after the 6 or 7 losses i snapped. its not easy 2 lose when many pick u 2 win the east, again. even though we have only won 3 i like what i see. this year we have danny & saras. we lost j. jones but we got the hulk.
    1 - 2, Tinsley's coming for you.
    3 - 4, You're not a team no more.
    5 - 6, He's gonna plead the 5th.
    7 - 8, He's gonna stay out late.

Default Re: uncle buck

the hulk has done the most improving this year and we have more time 2 improve our seed. i like our point guards now. so i really dont want tin back. anyways i think we r better this year. what would u guys do w/ tins return and where do u suspect we will be seeded playoff time?
    1 - 2, Tinsley's coming for you.
    3 - 4, You're not a team no more.
    5 - 6, He's gonna plead the 5th.
    7 - 8, He's gonna stay out late.

Obviously we are better this year. Peja at least balances last year's Reggie, but last year there was no Danny G and Freddie Jones is much improved. If Scot Pollard and Hulk continue to play well at center we will win our share of ball games.

I worry about Pollard being able to play every game. aybe he can for the next three weeks, but no way can he keep it up in March when the pacers play tons of games. Pollard needs a little rest between games.