Thread: I am onů

Default I am onů

fficeffice" />>>
    THAT WAS VERY PLEASING! 93-85!!
    >>
    I’ve said this before but I think this must have been the best game I’ve been to this season!!! I cannot believe how great we played tonight! I know we didn’t shoot the ball anything over 40% but EFFORT, EFFORT, EFFORT! WE WON! WE REALLY WON!!!!!!! HONORED TO BE A PART OF THAT CROWD! (I had a funny feeling all this week and it felt like we were gonna win...maybe I'm..)
    >>
    (THANKS MR..I’M STILL IN LOVE WITH THAT!)
    >>
    SCOT AND JEFF - WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They most definitely stayed on the boards! We were all over them in the first quarter and stayed like that through the game! I know they both had double figures in rebound. Scot and Jeff..That duo is starting to grow on me much like the Fred and Danger duo! to Jeff and Scot!
    >>
    JACK-Glad to see him back! Didn’t expect to see him back at all. He did well considering he took that horrific fall! Leading scorer and those trio of threes he made really got him in the flow a bit better.
    >>
    HULK- He smashed! Can’t deny it at all! HE SMASHED PISTON ARSE!!!!! 15 points! He not only stepped up he LEAPED up.
    >>
    Danger!- Another great game. Did exactly what I thought he would do..REBOUNDS and SCORING! He had 11 and 9 off the bench. He did a lot! The only thing that had me like “Dang, not again Danny..” was when he picked up those two quick fouls while guarding Sheed but other than that he was terrific!
    >>
    Freddy Jones- Not an excellent shooting night for him but he knocked down a good portion of his free throws, he got 13 points off the bench and hit some critical shots in the 2nd half and contributed to our little runs
    >>
    Peja- Not a great night offensively but still a good one for him. He hit 2 s 8 points and 6 rebounds. I’ll take it!
    >>

Some Others:
    Rip- was nearly unstoppable like I imagined, but we dealt with him the best we could!
    Big Ben- scoreless with 12 rebounds but Jeff and Scot had him in check
    Chauncey –Those two fouls he got early in the first half really affected him that’s very good! My favorite stat that involved him: He had 3 ast but 3 TOs.
    >>
    >>
    EXHILARATING! I’m going to cry..tears of JOY!

23-22 Cavs lost and hope the Bucks lose !!!!!

Default Re: I am onů

Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iĺve said this before but I think this must have been the best game Iĺve been to this season!!!
    I wondered where you were at. I missed you in the game thread! Had to be a GREAT game to be at.

Man it must be nice to be able to go to your favorite teams home games

Is there any room left on ?

That was amazing to watch on tv.... being there would be..... well I don't know what it'd be
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

A VERY GREAT GAME and it's pretty darn good to get to go to your favorite teams game

WE WON!

Some Piston fans gave me some dirty words and looks I was so happy about winning I just chuckled wink and then said 93-85! It wasnt as bad as when last year I went to the Palace during Spring Break and there was that bomb threat, I nearly got jumped, mugged, bombed, we won that one too!

EDIT: there is plenty of room on

Move over Soup!

Ah, it's great to be on

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A VERY GREAT GAME and it's pretty darn good to get to go to your favorite teams game

WE WON!

Some Piston fans gave me some dirty words and looks I was so happy about winning I just chuckled wink and then said 93-85! It wasnt as bad as when last year I went to the Palace during Spring Break and there was that bomb threat, I nearly got jumped, mugged, bombed, we won that one too!

EDIT: there is plenty of room on
    Dirty words, huh?

They don't even need to be in our house.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

At least they didn't throw something at you. I hear they like to do that.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I sadly didn't get to watch the game but after reading most of the game thread and other post and watching ESPN it seems like it was a great game. GOD..... I wish I could have watched. Working SUCKS! At least we kicked some Piston asno.

GREAT GAME ! Pacers started to make the run in the 3rd when they finally quit going to JACKSON and got everybody else involved. The ball movement picked up and some easy shots were had. Pacers need to play this hard and unselfess and can finish the season strong. (still need to find a repacement for JACKSON before trade deadline)

They threw stuff when I was at the Palace but not here, not in Conseco where they're outnumbered..plus Boomer had my back. We ride together