Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59

Thread: How big is your ignore list??

  1. #26
    Follow me no more....... Fireball Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    "Somebody messes with me, I'm gonna mess with him."

    Basically what I'm trying to say is, if someone is gonna say something to me, I'm gonna say something to them. Otherwise, put me on your ignore list!

    But seriously, I don't have anyone on ignore................................yet
    "Remember the pain of my fist. That is my power!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #27

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    14, but a couple might not be around any more.
    Test to see if I made grace's ignore list yet.

  3. #28
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,968

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    I just ignore people, I haven't Ignored someone in quite a while. I've gotten quite adept at ignoring posts, threads, hell, even the whole board when it appears there's a Midol shortage, like recently.

    [edit] I just checked, and Naptown Seth is Ignored. Is he still around?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  4. #29
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    I forgot to say that no one should try posting just to find out if you're on my ignore list or lot. Even if I can see the post I'll never admit it.

  5. #30

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Woo hoo! That means I didn't make it yet!

  6. #31

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Size matters not.


    out with the Ron trash cans, in with "Indiana Religion"


  7. #32
    Member Knucklehead Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    I am missing 3 posts from this thread. Just a drop in the old ignore bucket for me. My favorite is when 2 or 3 of my ignores get into it with each other and I'm left with 3 or 4 posts in a 20 message thread.
    Don't thank me, I'll kill ya.

  8. #33

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead Warrior
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am missing 3 posts from this thread. Just a drop in the old ignore bucket for me. My favorite is when 2 or 3 of my ignores get into it with each other and I'm left with 3 or 4 posts in a 20 message thread.
    Test.

  9. #34
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead Warrior
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am missing 3 posts from this thread. Just a drop in the old ignore bucket for me. My favorite is when 2 or 3 of my ignores get into it with each other and I'm left with 3 or 4 posts in a 20 message thread.
    Chihuahua?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  10. #35
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,632

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Just that Boyle guy.



    :-)
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  11. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,259

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    I only use it for the Pacer fans on this board.

















  12. #37
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    15.

  13. #38
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,805

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Shade is the only one on my ignore list.










    Who said that?!

  14. #39
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,396
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who said that?!
    naturallystoned?

  15. #40
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    ignore lists are for sensitive panzies...

  16. #41
    Team Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ghent, Belgium
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,596

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by denyfizle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ignore lists are for sensitive panzies...
    That's it, I'm putting you on ignore right now.

  17. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere..near Fishers
    Age
    37
    Posts
    902

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Who started this thread?

  18. #43
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's it, I'm putting you on ignore right now.

  19. #44
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,968

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Woo hoo! That means I didn't make it yet!
    Uh, don't get your hopes up. I told her you'd posted that. You can comfort yourself in saying that maybe she just hadn't seen it yet?

    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  20. #45
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,496

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    My ignore list:

    Kstat, Btown, Jay@Section..., Skaut Ech, Peck, PaCer gUrl, Soup is Good, Uncle Buck, and Harmonica.


















    Actually... I have nobody on my ignore list.


    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  21. #46
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,852

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Apparently I need to work harder to make your faux ignore list.......

    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  22. #47
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,496

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Has Magic Rat posted in this thread?

    -BBall
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  23. #48
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    16. Any volunteers for 17?

  24. #49
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,968

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    16. Any volunteers for 17?


    Ooo, pick me, pick me!

    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  25. #50
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How big is your ignore list??

    I might ignore all the steelers fans for a while, but I don't see how that would really accomplish anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •