Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rumblings at Conseco today?

Default Re: Rumblings at Conseco today?

Quote Originally Posted by DG-33
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Smash" has no ties to the Pacers. Never has, never will. Neither does diamond_dave or anyone else. Noones ever right about any of these crazy "rumors" because they're always made up.
    I'll find some nice sand for you to stick your head in.

DG-33

Why? He wont be right. Ive never yet heard a single person on a message board break news of a trade going down. All the rumors floating around during the Artest situation, yet nobody was on the ball except for Peter Vescey. Has NDPacer showed his face on ClubLakers since he was proven as a fraud?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Why? He wont be right. Ive never yet heard a single person on a message board break news of a trade going down. All the rumors floating around during the Artest situation, yet nobody was on the ball except for Peter Vescey. Has NDPacer showed his face on ClubLakers since he was proven as a fraud?
    Here's the thing, do you have any proof that he is a fraud? Who's to say that what he was being told was true, but just changed?

None of us know, so why do you care so much that the rest of us think that they are full of it?

DG-33

It's just common sense in my opinion. Even if some of these "insiders" are being given info from people within the team, it's obviously all bad info, because like I said, I've yet to see a single person get anything right. So if NDPacer is indeed talking to someone from within, i think its safe to assume that someone is using him as a pawn to spread misinformation around, because he was off by a mile on the Artest situation.

Diesel_81

Andre Miller would be great here. He's a really under appreciated player.
    Andre Miller is a very solid pg but isn't he making near max level money? If thats the case I don't see it happening. With Oneal making a ton and Peja if he plays to his capabilities he will ask for a ton of money. I just don't see it happening.

I kinda like Freddy Jones.. No trade please...
    Here, everyone have a : on me

jon bender has the easiest job in the world. does he even attend the games anymore?
    1 - 2, Tinsley's coming for you.
    3 - 4, You're not a team no more.
    5 - 6, He's gonna plead the 5th.
    7 - 8, He's gonna stay out late.

Quote Originally Posted by tadscout
    GetOdom???
    Shouldn't he now be referred to as "GoneOdom"?

Sometimes, just some times, I wished people would read what is written before they go of on their tangent,.

1: People can have the info on a trade, that is how people like Vecsey get their information, how'd ya know for sure Peter aint posting here ?
    2: If you want to know what A. Miller makes, hoopshype will tell you he makes 8.5 mio this year, no info for next year.
    3: If you read what I posted from Coons' website then you will notice that; If JB gets traded, he can retire, however this will not give them(receiving team) cap-relief, see Knicks example given.
    If he (with his new team) wants to retire for medical reasons, they have to wait 1 year, in which year his contract expires anyway, so no relief.
    No insurance company will cover JB for his current injury, as it is existing, so they will have to pay him outright, no coverage anywhere.
    They can not apply for a medical exemption within a year, so they'd be out of luck there as well.

Even in my most twisted mindset, I can not find a loophole for a receiving team to get Bender of the books, of the roster many, but not of the books.

many reporters who write these kind of articles saying that JB is a part of the talks, are simple fans who do not even take the time to do research, they yap on what they hear and get paid for it, scandalous as it may be, only few make serious money and those who do are still way oft to lazy to do their research, besides that if one writes it the other will run with it saying "sources reveal"

Once the JB trade rumours reach the hold and are repeated by someone claiming to have "inside" then it only shows that they are fed wrong info if they are fed anything at all, no GM or member of the TPT of any NBA organization will make the error of considering trading for JB in light of the above.

If you shoot enough rumours out there, one might stick and you can say you were proven right, they just decided no on the others, whether they were made or not.

I repsect Smash, but this is at the very least partially a bullwinkle story
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

I repsect Smash, but this is at the very least partially a bullwinkle story
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

And we are surprised??

Bottom line with Bender is he will come off the books at the end of next
    year as far as cap purposes and that nightmare will be over.
    Slowy, but surely fresh air is making its way into the Pacers organization.
    Move Tinsley, move Jackson, resign Croshere for vets minimum at the end of
    next year when his contract expires. If he wants more, get it somewhere else.
    It is time to get rid of all headcases and chronically injured players.

owl
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-