Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

  1. #26
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,195

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wouldn't that be "strain your forward's grine"?
    Hey, I'm heading to Manchester (UK) on Sunday. I have to practise.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  2. #27

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Trade 'em all.

  3. #28
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,962

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    It's last season all over again.

    Peja = Dale Davis?

  4. #29
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's last season all over again.

    Peja = Dale Davis?
    I can't see Peja signing to be a backup on the Pistons....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  5. #30
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't see Peja signing to be a backup on the Pistons....
    But I can see him leaving

    Can we trade Peja for Maggette and just go for as many lottery balls as possible now?
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  6. #31
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,195

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug in OH
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But I can see him leaving

    Can we trade Peja for Maggette and just go for as many lottery balls as possible now?
    You keep saying that.

    I do not thin' Maggette means what you thin' he means.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  7. #32
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,632

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maggette
    Spaghetti!
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #33

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Conseco Fieldhouse was built on an old indian burial ground...
    You moved the cemetery, but you left the bodies, didn't you DONNIE?

    You SOB, you left the bodies and you only moved the head stones.

    You only moved the head stones. Why? WHY?




  9. #34
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by pacertom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You moved the cemetery, but you left the bodies, didn't you DONNIE?

    You SOB, you left the bodies and you only moved the head stones.

    You only moved the head stones. Why? WHY?



    I would pay to see Craig T. Nelson deliver those lines to Donnie.

  10. #35
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,352

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would pay to see Craig T. Nelson deliver those lines to Donnie.
    And Bird steps in and proclaims in a tiny voice after exorcising the demon Artest "this house is clean".
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  11. #36
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    I thought of Marcus Fizer a few weeks ago, I always thought we should have signed the guy to a 10 day contract. It wont hurt if we try him out for 10 days.

  12. #37
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Well it looks like Jermaine may be done for the rest of the regular season....

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You keep saying that.

    I do not thin' Maggette means what you thin' he means.
    I simply think that Maggette has a brighter future and a bigger upside - but it is over... time will tell.
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •