Thread: Kravitz

18to88

Default Kravitz

Maybe he could get on over at the Sacramento Bee now. Nobody to whine about here now.

http://283.careersite.com/candidate/...tId=9B471-0825

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Kravitz

BEFORE YOU GO OFF ON ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR TRADE TINSLEY RANTS: His contract has a BYC (Base Year Contract) restriction on it. This means we can only get 50% of his salary back in a trade this year. That isn't even 3 million dollars. Just because you don't like him or his "attitude" doesn't mean he will be given away.
    With Tinsley's injury proneness/ attitude that is all his trade value is anyway... trade him for a good young guy w/ potential, still on a rookie contract...
    "George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

Hall of Famers FrenchConnection's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by tadscout
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With Tinsley's injury proneness/ attitude that is all his trade value is anyway... trade him for a good young guy w/ potential, still on a rookie contract...
    Who? Find a team that has one of these players (good but that are not considered untouchable) that needs a starting point guard. I cannot think of one. When everybody mentions young players around here they usually mean Golden State, but they have a starting PG. Who else. I am not trying to cause conflict. I really want ideas here.

18to88

Quote Originally Posted by tadscout
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's my signature....