Thread: How many of you are going to start following the Kings more closely?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default How many of you are going to start following the Kings more closely?

I know I will. I may despise what Ron did to us, but I really want to see what happens with him and Brad in Sactown. Plus, I like the Kings.

Mood

Default Re: How many of you are going to start following the Kings more closely?

I'm recording their game on LP tonight to watch later.

Sports Logo

Default Re: How many of you are going to start following the Kings more closely?

I will probably go the other way. I started watching them more when they got Brad. (and I still get pissed every time I see Brad put up 20 and 10 or hit a game winning shot)

But now I will probably watch them less.

Zero, the PAcers already take too much of my time. I've got a stack of unwrapped dvds that I need to watch eventually.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

I will watch just so I can see the next Ron Artest incident. When he went into the stands last year I was utterly shocked. Now I can watch it, laugh, and be comforted by the fact that it will have no effect on our team (unless it happens when they're playing us).

"Like [Jonathan Bender], AMC's Pacer was supposed to be fitted with a rotary engine--but both rotaries had technical problems late in their development (read: after incurring heavy research costs) that prevented them from seeing the light of day. Of course, both vehicles had plenty of problems that did reach production. The Pacer was a dud in terms of quality, execution and particularly styling. Make your own assessment about its bizarre proportions, but don't miss the one door that's bigger than the other."

I will. But you all knew that. But they play Sunday afternoon in Toronto at the same time as an ABC game so that won't be on anywhere, and Friday night I'll be in Conseco, so I won't see Ron's first two games

Yeah - I will casually follow the Pacers West
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

I will still follow Ron.

Zesty

My mom has lived in Sacramento for like eight years now, so I have been following them anyway.

It's hard not to pay attention to the multi-car pileup on the other side of the highway, while also feeling a little glad that it doesn't directly affect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm recording their game on LP tonight to watch later.
    I HATE YOU!

I can't even watch any games much less record them and watch them later.

I guess I follow all x-Pacers to some degree. I'll probably follow Ron a little more just due to the fact that the media pays more attention to him, and he'll do something crazy that merits notice.

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But they play Sunday afternoon in Toronto at the same time as an ABC game so that won't be on anywhere...
    Don't you have League Pass?

I have to say, it's weird for me to have a game on TV that others won't see.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

ill watch maybe his first couple games and then he will be just like the rest. Ill keep an eye on his stats in the boxscore.

Mood

The Kings have always been my number #2 team. I was a Kings fan before moving to Indy, I just jumped off the bandwagon after they traded CWebb away. But yea, at least I'll still be able to cheer for my former favorites in the Kings and Artest- sort off... but not really. Good Luck Sacto, you can have the wacko!!!

Follow me no more....... Fireball Kid's Avatar

Theres only three teams that I follow: the Mavericks, the Pacers and the Suns.

Sometimes I follow Utah, but they need to get a couple of more players around AK-47.

So to answer your question..........

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Remember the pain of my fist. That is my power!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't imagine watching him without getting pissed off about what he cost us. Even more so if he somehow stays under control and actually helps them.
    Screw him. I won't watch the all star game next year if he's in it.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Artest??? Why would I follow him? He isn't on our team is he?
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

When Dale Davis was traded to Portland I saw him play every single game against the Pacers & about 3-4 other games besides that in 4 years & each of them were playoff games.

If I didn't follow Dale there is no way in hell I will follow them.

I will watch the Kings casually when they are the only option - just to see how Ron fits into their system. But I won't be waiting to see him, that's for certain.
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.