Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Trade article w/new quotes from Donnie, Larry and the Maloofs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

I do think you should know better
    [/I] [/RIGHT]

sweabs

Default Re: Trade article w/new quotes from Donnie, Larry and the Maloofs

Ohhhhhhh!

Mr.Admin left an advertisement in his post!

Now I feel like I should be able to cut and paste articles with all the articles I want in them...just because Shade did. And he's an authority figure. He's a role model.

Default Re: Trade article w/new quotes from Donnie, Larry and the Maloofs

Ron has already taken his first shot at the Kings franchise by balking at the trade. We know this is only his first shot at them. There is no way Ron wants to go (and stay) at Sacremento...and we know he will cause more trouble. He is a selfish SOB. Thank God he is gone.

...and Maloof is going to lose this gamble. If Ron somehow behaves for 3 straight years (which would be unprecedented), he will not re-sign with the Kings....and in the remaining years of his contract he is not enough to bring them back up to contention. More likely, it will drive Brad Miller that much faster back to the Pacers. Now, if Ron misbehaves (which is obviously likely), he will probably misbehave multiple times...and possibly get banned from the league. Also, they have taught their players they will crap on a loyal, long term player who badly wanted to stay in Sacremento. The Kings lose this one IMO, big time.