Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 247

Thread: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

  1. #51
    Expect Delays blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,810

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was trade was 99.9999999% done yesterday, and now Peja is upset with the Kings. I think they'll reluctantly pull the trigger on this deal and it finally gets finished. *Once again knocking on wood*
    I agree.

    Although they may force us to add some sweeteners, or to expand the trade to include more players from both sides... (of course, to the benefit of the Kings).
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

  2. #52

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    If this trade goes through Bball will have to admit that there is at least one front office worse than the Pacer's.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

    "'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

  3. #53
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    I think this entire escapade will be a telling tale in Ron's future as a King. They really didn't start off on the right foot, and it's going to be a bumpy ride from here on in (assuming they accept the trade, of course).

    Welcome to life with Artest...there's plenty more where that came from.

  4. #54
    Expect Delays blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,810

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    this from someone on the Kings board:

    ESPN News said they will have an expanded report of this trade in about 9 minutes...soooo stay tuned
    that was about 8 mintues ago.

    anyone watching ESPN Snooze?
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

  5. #55
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,351

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think this entire escapade will be a telling tale in Ron's future as a King. They really didn't start off on the right foot, and it's going to be a bumpy ride from here on in (assuming they accept the trade, of course).

    Welcome to life with Artest...there's plenty more where that came from.
    I really believe that will happen next year. This year Ron will be good and the Kings will think they made the steal of the century.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  6. #56
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really believe that will happen next year. This year Ron will be good and the Kings will think they made the steal of the century.
    Agree on all counts

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  7. #57
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,632

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really believe that will happen next year. This year Ron will be good and the Kings will think they made the steal of the century.
    Well, based on talent, they might have.

    Of course, if this was just about the talent, we wouldn't be trading the ungrateful *******.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #58
    Banned GetOdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    ESPN Radio said Peja will play with the Kings tonight which means this trade is likely dead.

  9. #59
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,477

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Oh take him Kings, please, please take him. I fear I may do something I regret if you don't.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  10. #60
    Member Harddrive7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Peja will play with the Kings tonight which means this trade is likely dead.


  11. #61
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really believe that will happen next year. This year Ron will be good and the Kings will think they made the steal of the century.
    Yep, this whole situation is very similar to TO. The Kings better hope he puts them over the top either this year or next before he sinks the team.

    The clock is already ticking...

  12. #62

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Peja will play with the Kings tonight which means this trade is likely dead.

    You can hope, but I would be willing to bet he doesn't play. Just a hunch...

    MarcD
    "Because clever got me this far, then tricky got me in..."

  13. #63
    Banned GetOdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    ESPN said Kings reject the deal........

  14. #64
    Expect Delays blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,810

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    from the Kings board:

    ESPN / Jim Gray reports that Artest & Maloofs/Petrie have finished their discussions and the matter is now in the hands of the Kings.
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

  15. #65
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,852

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Jim Gray is on ESPN News now saying that Ron has talked to Sacramento, told them he would come to Sacramento, have a good attitude and play hard. Sac is now mulling it over. Deal is not done, but it is moving forward......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  16. #66
    Banned GetOdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    ESPN Radio said Pacers are willing to trade Ron but the Kings are rejecting it this thing will die down late after-noon.

  17. #67

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN said Kings reject the deal........
    With all due respect, why is this kid not banned from posting on this board?

  18. #68
    Hall of Famers FrenchConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,664
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Pacers are willing to trade Ron but the Kings are rejecting it this thing will die down late after-noon.
    WHY DO YOU LIE???!!!!

  19. #69

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Pacers are willing to trade Ron but the Kings are rejecting it this thing will die down late after-noon.
    For the love of God, please stop making things up.

  20. #70
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,477

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Pacers are willing to trade Ron but the Kings are rejecting it this thing will die down late after-noon.

    I'm currently watching ESPNews and they have said nothing of the sort. If anything sounds that is in big time might happen mode.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  21. #71
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Pacers are willing to trade Ron but the Kings are rejecting it this thing will die down late after-noon.
    That's enough lies from you.

  22. #72
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,351

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Odom, please, seriously you need to stop. This is the Digest and this kind of posting does not last long here.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  23. #73
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN Radio said Pacers are willing to trade Ron but the Kings are rejecting it this thing will die down late after-noon.
    Dude, you're trolling. Stop being an ***.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  24. #74
    Member granger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmits
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With all due respect, why is this kid not banned from posting on this board?
    agree

  25. #75

    Default Re: ESPN Radio: Jim Gray reporting Artest has agreed to be traded

    How many second chances is GetOdom going to get?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •