Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 226 to 247 of 247

Thread: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

  1. #226
    Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 2 most recent interviews I've seen of him on WTHR, he's in his car with a toothpick in his mouth...


    UB. I might be sad or as sad as you if JO is injured and will be out for a couple of weeks.
    Yeah I blew it PG... I SWEAR they said that they had an interview and that he was in the newsroom... I apologize.

  2. #227
    Member Evan_The_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, In. via Oakland, Ca.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,406

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    I think Ron is gonna set the NBA record for the amount of boo's gotten in a traded players return to the city of his former team.

  3. #228

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Ok, so is this just a straight up trade? No other draft picks involved?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  4. #229
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,096

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope you're wrong. I got the impression it was just tape from them interviewing him in his care.

    I fear him anywhere near a live mic right now. Just lock him in a closet until the trade is done PLEASE.
    Tsk, tsk - and you thought Ron couldn't screw this up?
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  5. #230

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, so is this just a straight up trade? No other draft picks involved?
    They haven't reported anything else so I guess not. If there is it would be to the kings benefit, so I really hope not.

  6. #231
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Toxic Avenger
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I blew it PG... I SWEAR they said that they had an interview and that he was in the newsroom... I apologize.
    No no no! It's ok! I'm just sayin that the one I saw this morning and the one I saw mid December, he was in his car with a toothpick in his mouth. Same old Ron.

  7. #232

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    AP just reported it's a done deal. Saw it when they showed the Artest interview on WTHR.

  8. #233

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    its offical...league approved!!
    "If I tell you its Easter, you'd better hide eggs" - Peyton Manning to Marcus Pollard

  9. #234
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Ron is gone!!!!








    Now, we can finally move on. Next on the agenda: Stephen.

  10. #235
    Team Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ghent, Belgium
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,596

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Finally! Now I can peacefully go to bed.


  11. #236

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron is gone!!!!








    Now, we can finally move on. Next on the agenda: Stephen.

  12. #237

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron is gone!!!!








    Now, we can finally move on. Next on the agenda: Stephen.

  13. #238
    canyoufeelit
    Guest

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    and the sun rises again

  14. #239
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    RON UR FINALLY OUTTA HERE!


  15. #240
    18to88
    Guest

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Will Peja play Friday? They said Ron will play for the Kings on Friday.

  16. #241
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Most likely yes..but is he playin tonight with the Kings??? We have a day (thursday) to get things ready for friday night!

  17. #242
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,724

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most likely yes..but is he playin tonight with the Kings??? We have a day (thursday) to get things ready for friday night!
    Sacramento said Artest should make his Kings debiut friday....against Paul Pierce and the Celtics.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  18. #243
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Paul cant escape Ron!!!

  19. #244
    18to88
    Guest

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most likely yes..but is he playin tonight with the Kings??? We have a day (thursday) to get things ready for friday night!
    Is who playing tonight for the Kings? Artest? I doubt it, they said Friday somewhere. I hope Peja plays Friday so I can be at his first game as a Pacer.

  20. #245
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Peja. Is Peja playin tonight with the Kings?

  21. #246
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Peja. Is Peja playin tonight with the Kings?
    Uh, no. That's kinda silly to ask, PG. He's officially a member of the Pacers. There's no chance he's playing for the Kings tonight.

  22. #247
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: ESPNews: Artest again traded to Sac pending league approval.

    Wasn't thinking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •