Thread: I'm Becoming Very Afraid

Default I'm Becoming Very Afraid

This keeps up and I'm afraid Ron will end up with "Jerome James Syndrome."

You know - the player nobody but Isiah Thomas would be stupid enough to take.

It gets to the trade deadline and I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal like Austin Croshere and Ron for Penny (well, his ending contract anyway). If Donnie played his cards right he might actually be able to substitute Penny for a player you could actually use - like Antonio Davis and his ending contract.

Of course AC has been pretty solid lately so who do you have to throw in who's completely worthless (and don't say "everybody" just because you watched last night's game)?

There's going to be a point if this keeps up where Donnie WILL get rid of him for anything - just to get rid of him. Realistically, Peja was a this season only acquisition - the line between that and a salary dump is pretty fuzzy.

Besides, if Ron actually is an evil genius and not just a psycho-nutcase-fruitcake-loony, NY is where he wants to be.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Default Re: I'm Becoming Very Afraid

Ron in New York would be interesting to say the least. :-0
    Honestly, I just do not think that will happen as DW wants Ron as far from
    this franchise as possible.

owl
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Quote Originally Posted by owl
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron in New York would be interesting to say the least. :-0
    Honestly, I just do not think that will happen as DW wants Ron as far from
    this franchise as possible.

owl

I don't think it matters where he goes, he'll either be suspended or "taking a few days off" I would say about 2 weeks into it. Hell I'll give him 3 weeks.

Trading Ron for AD would be a little ironic, given AD's recent foray into the stands...

I'd rather see Ron go to Toronto for a draft pick, any draft pick, than send him to the Knicks. At this point, I'm hoping Stern puts a team in Siberia and we can send Ron there.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett