Thread: Deal

Old as Dirt

Angry Deal

If in fact there was a deal and it was sent to league hq. Ron has nothing to say about it now his agent. If King Stern who loves Ron anyway, does not lower the boom on Ron then the whole league will be run by the players. So it all depends on IF it was sent to Stern or not. And what He is going to do about it. But we don't know if any of this is true or not.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Deal

I heard it was sent to the League Office too. I did not think anyone had control over it, but Stern once that happens. I expect him to comment soon on this whole situation.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

So basically I might say a little prayer tonight hoping that the deal was sent to league hq.

If it was sent to league hq, can the Pacers or Kings back out of it?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by rommie
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So basically I might say a little prayer tonight hoping that the deal was sent to league hq.

If it was sent to league hq, can the Pacers or Kings back out of it?
    IDK, I did not think we could, but apparently you can. I have said this like 8 times, but we are not getting the full story that much is obvious. How come we have heard from Pacers brass, but nothing from Kings brass?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

If I am not mistaken It was sent to the league office and Petrie stopped it before it was approved by the league

http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story...9376c.html

Artest nixes trade to Kings
    By Martin McNeal -- Bee Staff Writer
    Published 1:02 pm PST Tuesday, January 24, 2006
    [Updated: 3:30 p.m., Jan. 24] Shortly after Kings President Geoff Petrie agreed Tuesday morning to trade Peja Stojakovic for Ron Artest of the Indiana Pacers, Petrie received a telephone call from Artest's agent informing him that Artest did not want to come to Sacramento, according to sources close to the deal.
    According to those sources, the call from Artest's agent, Mark Stevens, apparently led Petrie to call the deal off with the Pacers.
    When Petrie received the call from Stevens, officials with the National Basketball Association were still looking at the deal before giving the league's formal approval.