Thread: Question about going to conseco

KyKid

Default Question about going to conseco

Hey guys, im new to PD, and im actually planning on going to my first pacer game feb. 1st against the lakers. My question is will I be allowed to go into the lower arenas to take pictures and whatnot during shootaround even though my seats are upper arena? I was told to get there at 5:30 as the game is at 7. Any help would be great, id like to get up close to get some nice pics of JO and the crew. Also, are upper arena seats that bad at Conseco? They are not nosebleed, row 10 I think. Thanks again guys

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Question about going to conseco

Quote Originally Posted by KyKid
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey guys, im new to PD, and im actually planning on going to my first pacer game feb. 1st against the lakers. My question is will I be allowed to go into the lower arenas to take pictures and whatnot during shootaround even though my seats are upper arena? I was told to get there at 5:30 as the game is at 7. Any help would be great, id like to get up close to get some nice pics of JO and the crew. Also, are upper arena seats that bad at Conseco? They are not nosebleed, row 10 I think. Thanks again guys
    Conseco is a small NBA arena. There are no "nosebleed" seats.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

the view from the upperdeck @ conseco is probably better than most arena's upperdecks

Quote Originally Posted by REL31
    the view from the upperdeck @ conseco is probably better than most arena's upperdecks
    Still a far inferior view to the upper deck at MSA, but probably better than most NBA arenas.

Pacesetter

Yes, kykid, if you arrive at 5:30 and the game starts at 7:00, you will be allowed to view the court at the lower level until approximately 30 minutes before game time. You should bring jersey, hats, etc ... for autographs, but there's no guarantee they will autograph them, but I've seen them go out of their way on multiple occasions to do that for fans. They are very hospitable most times, when time allows.

Pacesetter

Quote Originally Posted by Eindar
    Still a far inferior view to the upper deck at MSA, but probably better than most NBA arenas.
    Depends on WHERE in the upper deck at MSA ... I've gotten slight nose bleeds up there....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacesetter
    Depends on WHERE in the upper deck at MSA ... I've gotten slight nose bleeds up there....lol.

That's revisionist history. The only nosebleeds I saw at MSA were a direct result of knuckles in someone's face

I'm saying, take the same row of the upper deck, any row at all, from the closest to the top row. The view at MSA was better.