View Poll Results: Which Indiana Team will win a Championship first

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indiana Pacers

14 15.73%
  • Indianapolis Colts

19 21.35%
  • Indiana Hoosiers (Basketball of course, you knucklehead)

4 4.49%
  • Notre Dame ( Football, duh!!)

21 23.60%
  • None of the Above ( Next Ice Age occurs first)

31 34.83%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Indiana Team will win a Championship first ?

stipo

Default Re: Which Indiana Team will win a Championship first ?

When it comes time for the championship parade for the Colts, the players will all be wearing big parkas and riding wooly mammoths down Meridian Street.

IMO the Colts will win one in the next couple of years but it won't be with Dungy. He is a terrific guy and a class act but his teams have always underachieved in the playoffs.

When he came to Philly with the Bucs in the playoffs his teams didn't show up as soon as they replaced him with Chucky he had a swagger and they came to Philly and he out coached Andy Reid with pretty much the same team Dungy had and went on to win the Super Bowl. Sometimes the team takes on the personality of the coach and the Colts need a coach with some fire/confident swagger to get them over the hump.

I can relate to the ice age option though that would also be fitting for a Philadelphia sports poll.

I was watching the Colts game and to see the look on the fans in the stands at the end of that game I can relate to it because we usually have that same blank stare at the end of our seasons. You always tell yourself this year is different but you end up getting kicked in the stomach in the end.

the lady boilers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It's a league game, Smokey"