Thread: Pacers-Bobcats Photos...........

Default Pacers-Bobcats Photos...........

The Hulkster is too big and strong for The Llama.......

Austin with the sneaky pass to David for the dunk...........

Freddie elevates for a jumper.........

AJ drives for 2......

While other players stare in disbelief, Freddie drops to a knee and proposes to Bennie Adams.............

I am the Iceman, They are the Icemen, I am Sarunas.....goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob........

Despite AJ's fine performance, it should be noted that he did not participate in every team huddle and often seemed disinterested on the bench.......

Hey, check out this great picture of the Jr. Pacemates!

Since Austin does not share some people's dislike of Reb Porter, when he spotted Reb wide open he threw the ball in his direction.............

AJ slams in 2 on the break..........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Default Re: Pacers-Bobcats Photos...........

AJ IS POUTING, Start Sarunas. There is something more to that AJ picture. Its obvious AJ doesnt like Sarunas,doesnt like Rick. And He wants 40 minutes a night. BBall cook up a better theory for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Despite AJ's fine performance, it should be noted that he did not participate in every team huddle and often seemed disinterested on the bench.......
    I can get pictures from the newspaper, but nowhere else can I get insight like this.

MagicRat is the man.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    I can get pictures from the newspaper, but nowhere else can I get insight like this.

MagicRat is the man.
    He looks like he's on the phone.

Maybe his mama called and just HAD to talk to him...

...or maybe he was tired from carrying the team and ACTUALLY BEING AVAILABLE TO PLAY every night....unreal, that guy!

Also, appreciate the dog-assing going on....I'll make sure to state my observations and opinions more often. They are so well received when I do!

I'll shuffle back through some pictures myself and see what I can muster for my retort...

This place sure is fun sometimes!

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Maybe I'm just tired this morning, or maybe I'm always this pissy...not sure, but please take my last post with a grain of salt.

The point I was trying to make, not so eloquently, was that it seems every time I (and it is usually me) make a statement about Tinsley and his lack of enthusiasm on the bench, there is always a barrage of barbs making fun of that point of view. If those comments (in whatever thread they may appear, not trying to single you out, MR) are meant for me, know that I try not to lay on that kind of derision, no matter how much I may disagree with a certain point of view. All that kind of stuff does is increase negativity and discourage me from stating an opinion at all. Not speaking for anyone else here, but for me, it gets really old.

I honestly feel like that is the case with Tinsley. By now, my position on Tinsley should be well known, so I'll stop stating it.

Sorry to hijack the thread with my own whiney ramblings, but I had to clear my chest, and the air around here.

Thanks for getting a shot of me, MR. How did you recognize me? I guess I have posted a photo or two of myself here before; maybe that was it...

No hard feelings on this end, and hopefully I didn't offend anyone beyond repair...

I know you guys are joking abiout AJ. I get upset when I see players not being part of the team and that means being part of the team huddles. But I always give a pass to those players who play a ton of minutes and need as much rest as they can get. On occassion J.O will do the same thing and that is fine by me. And in this case AJ was gased, so if sitting on the bench helped him have the energy to play as well as he did than he can sit udner the bench if he wants.

AJ drives for 2......

That picture shows how one fat guy causes the whole first row to crowd togother and alternate, you lean forward, I'll lean back. And please fold you arms in front of you

Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    Thanks for getting a shot of me, MR. How did you recognize me?
    I just looked over in that direction for a guy taking a lot of pictures. The bigger question is: How did you recognize yourself in that terrible picture?

Also note that any derision or negativity that may or may not be found in my photo captions regarding the treatment of Jamaal on PD is strictly aimed at Bball.................
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

I just looked over in that direction for a guy taking a lot of pictures. The bigger question is: How did you recognize yourself in that terrible picture?

Also note that any derision or negativity that may or may not be found in my photo captions regarding the treatment of Jamaal on PD is strictly aimed at Bball.................
    I don't see how anybody could miss me, even with the blurry pic!