Thread: Great game to be at

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Great game to be at

This is the best Pacers game I've been to all season, easily. Losing Jermaine sucked, but we really fought through that well.

Todays game ball should go to AJ, Stephen and Hulk. They all stepped up huge, and had great games. David really impressed me on the boards tonight, he even looked athletic at times. :shocked:

There was a huge group of Lithuanian fans at the game tonight, mostly to cheer for Darius Songalia, but when Saras came in and scored they gave him a huge standing ovation too, but it wasn't as big as Darius' was.

Overall, a great win.

Default Re: Great game to be at

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac@Section216
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the best Pacers game I've been to all season, easily. Losing Jermaine sucked, but we really fought through that well.

Todays game ball should go to AJ, Stephen and Hulk. They all stepped up huge, and had great games. David really impressed me on the boards tonight, he even looked athletic at times. :shocked:

There was a huge group of Lithuanian fans at the game tonight, mostly to cheer for Darius Songalia, but when Saras came in and scored they gave him a huge standing ovation too, but it wasn't as big as Darius' was.

Overall, a great win.

Right after the game Saras was pointing to the stands, he must have been pointing to the Lithuanian fans.

I wonder if you were the Pacers fan they showed on Fox Sport Midwest. Did you have great seats and and were you there with your wife or girlfriend, and are you a little overweight.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if you were the Pacers fan they showed on Fox Sport Midwest. Did you have great seats and and were you there with your wife or girlfriend, and are you a little overweight.
    Naw, I was sitting in club seats with some family friends, and I'm pretty skinny.

I was wearing a white Jackson jersey if anyone else was there/saw me.

I was laughing when Saras was point to fans.

[QUOTE=Unclebuck]Right after the game Saras was pointing to the stands, he must have been pointing to the Lithuanian fans.

There was guy up there with a cup of beer in his hand.
    But an hour or so later, Hibbert wrote on his Twitter account: "Love this coach [and] I love this team. We can go far this year if we play like that. 2night we played our hearts out. Just didn't get the win."