View Poll Results: Do you consider yourself a superstitious sports fan?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never have been, and I'm not now

    10 40.00%
  • I used to be but, not anymore

    5 20.00%
  • I didn't used to be, but now I am

    2 8.00%
  • I've always been superstitious when it comes to sports

    8 32.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 136 of 136

Thread: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

  1. #126

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    This is what I was worried about. These games where our shots don't fall, we just don't have enough to score, playing in this type of uptempo offense.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  2. #127
    ghost
    Guest

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    I remember, one time the game was tied...

  3. #128
    Kestas
    Guest

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh well, Bulls kicking our *** tomorrow too. Back to 6th place YAHOOOOOOOO
    Anthony Johnson wasn' the best idea when the game was tied imho.. i think Saras ran it pretty well. besides, he surely had some shots left after shooting only 4 times during the game.. but the coach knows better..

  4. #129
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,669

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really hate Gilbert arena's he's a prick.
    What makes you say that? He just gets a lot of questionable calls, that's all. Which really isn't his fault.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  5. #130
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    AJ still shouldn't be playing over Saras. We still need a consistent second scorer.

    We had a chance to steal this, but the Wizards wouldn't miss late.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  6. #131
    Member Ant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SA town
    Age
    35
    Posts
    210

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    When is carlisle gonna take his head outta AJ's a** and realize that Runi is the better point guard for this team. He's a better shooter, better passer, creates easier shots for teammates, etc.. This is beginning to infuriate me.. actually im already past that point

  7. #132
    Smooth tadscout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Greenfield
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,838
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    Boy we got wizzed all over...
    "George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

  8. #133
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,669

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AJ still shouldn't be playing over Saras. We still need a consistent second scorer.

    We had a chance to steal this, but the Wizards wouldn't miss late.
    Sarunas should have been in, I agree, down the stretch.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  9. #134
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,366
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bold prediction:

    Pacers take lead, AJ comes back in, Pacers lose lead.
    What Powerball numbers should I play tomorrow nite??????
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  10. #135
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,366
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    I was never so upset as when AJ came back into the game. It made ZERO sense at that point.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  11. #136
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,864

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/13/2006 Game Thread 34: Pacers vs Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eh, we'll beat the Bulls tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •