Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 107 of 107

Thread: 01/11/2006 Game Thread 33: Pacers vs Bucks

  1. #101
    18to88
    Guest

    Default Re: FINAL BOX SCORE

    How did JO get a technical?

  2. #102
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,669

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 01/11/2006 Game Thread 33: Pacers vs Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan.
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This injury to Corey could be a blessing in disguise to us.
    Just like Ron not getting his suspension reduced.....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  3. #103
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: FINAL BOX SCORE

    Quote Originally Posted by 18to88
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did JO get a technical?
    Yelling out ******* it at the ref

  4. #104
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: 01/11/2006 Game Thread 33: Pacers vs Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan.
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This injury to Corey could be a blessing in disguise to us.
    Why you say that?

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: 01/11/2006 Game Thread 33: Pacers vs Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why you say that?
    We wouldn't even have a chance at getting him if he wasn't injured because it's been said the Clippers already turned the offer down before the latest injury update. This drives down the price we need to shell out to get him
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

  6. #106
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,151

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: FINAL BOX SCORE

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yelling out ******* it at the ref
    Since when does that get you a tech?

  7. #107
    theimpaler
    Guest

    Default Re: 01/11/2006 Game Thread 33: Pacers vs Bucks

    Good game tonight. We really put some poionts on the board. I don't believe we are a contender right now but we are in the top ten. Remember what the Pacers made out of last season? I think we are alot better off now then we were last year. Atleast it's only Artest that is complatley unavailable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •