Thread: Artest, Harrison, Johnson for......

Banned

Default Artest, Harrison, Johnson for......

Brad Miller.

It works under the 125% rule. Gives us a nice three man rotation up front with Brad, JO and Jeff off the bench. Keeps Granger starting at the 3 with Cro backing up, Jax at SG with Fred backing up, Tins with Sarunas backing up....

Nice 9 man rotation...

Puts us in a legit position to contend for a title again. One can dream right?

Default Re: Artest, Harrison, Johnson for......

Here is a scary one too:

Artest
    Harrison
    Pollard

for

Miller
    Wells

This would make everyone happy I think...*L*. Miller comes home and Bonzi can be with his pal JO. Pollard gets back to Cali like he wants. Sac gets Artest without giving up Peja (like they are going to keep him anyway) and they get a prospect in Harrison for center.

I have never been too much of a Wells fan but I like this one too much for it to be able to ever happen.

Outsider

Default Re: Artest, Harrison, Johnson for......

Quote Originally Posted by naptown
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brad Miller.

It works under the 125% rule. Gives us a nice three man rotation up front with Brad, JO and Jeff off the bench. Keeps Granger starting at the 3 with Cro backing up, Jax at SG with Fred backing up, Tins with Sarunas backing up....

Nice 9 man rotation...

Puts us in a legit position to contend for a title again. One can dream right?

I like this one. The chemistry would still work too. Jax can still be the 2nd option behind JO as Brad doesn't need to score as much to be effective. So the lineup would be?

Tins/Sarunas
    Jax/Jones
    Granger/Cro
    JO/Foster
    Miller/Harrison