Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacers Digest Fantasy Football

Default Pacers Digest Fantasy Football

Who is going to set the league up this year? Btown usually does, but he seems to be a bit busy lately. I know we won't draft until a few weeks before the actual season, but who is interested in setting it up if btown isn't. Also, would anyone be interested in a $5 entry fee to make the league a little bit more exciting?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers Digest Fantasy Football

Yeah, don't let me do it. I did it last year and all I can remember is complaining.

Normally I'd do it, but this year is way too busy for me, so no fantasy football period
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'll do it.

Ok, I created a league on Yahoo, if enough people are still interested, it's a 12 team league, with the last 3 weeks being the playoffs, with 8 teams, instead of the usual last 2 weeks, and 4 teams. Scoring is pretty default standard to yahoo fantasy football.

If someone else has already made a league, it's cool, I still have other teams on yahoo, but if it's still open, then 11 of you guys are welcome to fill out the 12 team league, I have the only created team in it right now.

The name of the league is PacersDigest, ID# 211752, and the password is pacersdigest, the draft is a live draft, set for Wednesday, August 3rd, at 7:30pm EST.

If most people aren't able to do the draft on that day, I can make it for another day, if the weekend would be better for most, or something.

2 weeks and 2 days left until the draft, so if we can get close to 11 teams in there, it will be good to go.

9 spots left.

I can still change the draft date and time, if the majority feels another time would be better, that would be no problem.

If anyone would be interested in playing fantasy football on yahoo, in the pacersdigest league, there are still 9 remaining spots.

The league name is PacersDigest ID# 211752, and the password is pacersdigest.

Anyone is welcome to play, the draft is a live draft, set for Wednesday, August 3rd, at 7:30pm EST, but that can be changed at anytime prior to that, if another day and time would be better for most.

I'm in

If anyone is still interested in playing fantasy football on yahoo, in the pacersdigest league, there are now 6 remaining spots.

Anyone is welcome to play, the draft is a live draft, set for Wednesday, August 3rd, at 7:30pm EST, but that can be changed at anytime prior to that, if another day and time would be better for most.

I'm in.

I'd be willing to play. I think I was in your guys league for basketball. I don't post much but I'm lurking almost everyday. LNjcarp@yahoo.com

We have 7 teams so far...Burnzone, Birdman, IndyPacers67, PollardFreek, naturallystoned, jermaniac, and pig nash. LNjcarp, the league ID and password are above you are welcome to sign up.

Only two more spots. Draft is on Wednesday.

Count me in.

I'm in

i'll join

OK, there's 3 spots left, and the draft is scheduled to start on Wednesday, August 3rd, but it has been requested to change the draft to another day.

Would everyone be ok with me changing the draft day to either this friday, or saturday, or is everyone busy this upcoming weekend?

Just let me know, I can change the draft to anytime, I just want to make sure it's a time where everyone can be present, and get to draft who they want, we have plenty of time before the season starts.

Also, if anyone out there is interested in playing, and taking one of the 3 remaining spots, feel free, everyone is welcome, we have 9 of 12 spots filled as of today, the league name is PacersDigest ID# 211752, and the password is pacersdigest.

Saturday I cant make it cause I got a basketball tournament to go to.

I might be able to do it. Depending of if the draft is in the evening ?

Why Not Us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saturday I cant make it cause I got a basketball tournament to go to.
    I can't make it on Friday or Saturday either, would Sunday work out for everyone?

swoop

If it is on Sunday then I would prolly sign up.

Ok, I have changed the draft start time tentatively to Sunday, August 7, at 8:30 PM EST.

The reason I have the start time so late is because I will be at the Brickyard all day Sunday, and want to make sure it's at a time I know I will be back home.

I can probably change it to a little earlier time, like maybe 7:30 PM, that would be pushing it close for me, but I am open to any suggestions, I just want to make the draft a time that would work out for everyone.

If you can't make the exact draft time, it's still ok, you can set up your pre-draft rankings, and just log in whenever you're able to that night.

Let me know if everyone is ok with the current draft time of this Sunday, at 8:30 PM EST, and if most people are able to make it, or if anyone has a suggestion for a better time.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

see i'd be psyched if it was in the afternoon because i'll be on the computer watching the brickyard but if you're gonna be there then i guess that's a bad idea.

There are 2 spots left, if anyone else would like to play.

The draft is set for Sunday, August 7, at 8:30 PM, for now, I can still change it if it conflicts with too many people's schedules, just let me know.

As of now, there are 10 teams in the division.

There is currently 1 spot left in the fantasy football league, if anyone would like to fill the final spot, feel free to join, everyone is welcome.

Pollardfreek had brought up a good point about the draft time, doing it this weekend would be awful early to draft teams, considering there's 4 weeks of preseason games, and practices left before the season starts, so the chances to see how the rosters, and injuries pan out would be better if we hold off, so thank you Pollardfreek, I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.

I went ahead and changed the draft time to Wednesday, September 6, at 6:45 PM EST.

That date is the week before the first regular season game, and the injury reports are generally updated on Wednesdays, so this will give all of us a chance to see how things are going to work out injury wise.

If any other teams have a situation where someone like a Brandon Stokely gets injured in practice, and then is out for a month, then there would be no point in drafting that player in the early rounds, so I think the extra time will help all of us get a feel for who, and where we want to draft.

And again, this date is tentative, so if anyone can't make that time, or if the majority feels like a weekend draft would be better, let me know, and I can change it.