Thread: Anyone else watchin' the Kings broadcast?

Default Anyone else watchin' the Kings broadcast?

Anyone else watchin' the King's broadcast enjoy watching Brad Miller 4 wheeling as much as me?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anyone else watchin' the Kings broadcast?

The Kings brodcasters haven't annoyed me much tonight. I watched one game earlier this season when they played New Orleans, and all they did was complain about the refs and say that the Kings were only losing because they had a long tiresome flight.

They have had nothing but praise to say about us tonight.

Sports Logo

Peck did you get to see it? If not I will get the clip to you tomorrow.

I could not beleive it when one of the two (either the color guy or the play by play guy) called the Lakers the Los Angeles Kobes. It is true but for a commentator to say that on TV, was pushing the envelope.

The feature on Brad and his Kendalville buddies was awesome. He is such a down to earth guy, he makes you cry. Usually, rich people do not have real friends but what I saw there was just pure.

Quote Originally Posted by pacerwaala
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could not beleive it when one of the two (either the color guy or the play by play guy) called the Lakers the Los Angeles Kobes. It is true but for a commentator to say that on TV, was pushing the envelope.

The feature on Brad and his Kendalville buddies was awesome. He is such a down to earth guy, he makes you cry. Usually, rich people do not have real friends but what I saw there was just pure.
    A friend of mine commented that he really "fits" in Indiana, and I think that that is true..I would hope that if I was an All-Star and rich I would be like that too (only without the skeet shooting and ATVing,haha)! It just sucks that he went to Purdue...why not go to a real school, ya know?

LOL The LA Kobes - that's friggin' brilliant.
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

The Kings TV color analyst Jerry Reynolds is from French Lick , Indiana so he usually has some good anecdotes about Indiana. Besides that they usually give a impartial broadcast. I really have alot of respect for the Kings organization and their fans it's too bad they are struggling right now.

Oh What Could Have Been! fwpacerfan's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I saw Brad this summer at Best Buy in Fort Wayne. I didn't get to talk to him (mostly because it took me a while to figure out it was him) but I did talk to the sales guy who helped him. He said he sold Brad 4 Plasma TV's the week before and some other stuff. Brad said I want "that one, that one and two of those." He said Brad was really down to earth. I was impressed the guy was at Best Buy buying his stuff and not at one of the higher end stores. He could have just had a company come in and outfit him with the best made, but he's down to earth. My brother in law knows him from High School and Purdue and he said he's a great guy. His Mom is a nurse in Kendallville and my mother in law had her as a nurse 4 years ago when Brad was with the Pacers and Isiah was coach. My wife was there and she told Brad's mom that I said Isiah was a horrible coach and should be fired and she just laughed and shook her head yes. Funny stuff.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    - Benjamin Franklin