Thread: Dont you hate those akward "get togethers"

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Re: Dont you hate those akward "get togethers"

Jermaniac has a fanclub can I join yours? .

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

She sounds like a classic self-centered ***** to me. She doesn't care that you were lost. She doesn't care that you are hungry. She doesn't care about anything you're interested in. She doesn't care about what you want to do.

You're absolutely guilt-free here. There's nothing uncomfortable about knowing that someone is a waste of oxygen. Bump your confidence up, always say "hi" to her (as I'm sure you would anyway) and move on to friendlier pastures.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She sounds like a classic self-centered ***** to me. She doesn't care that you were lost. She doesn't care that you are hungry. She doesn't care about anything you're interested in. She doesn't care about what you want to do.

You're absolutely guilt-free here. There's nothing uncomfortable about knowing that someone is a waste of oxygen. Bump your confidence up, always say "hi" to her (as I'm sure you would anyway) and move on to friendlier pastures.
    Yup! It sounds a lot like it.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan™
    So I went out this evening (and missed the damned second half of the Skins game, I love you TIVO ) with this one girl who I know from work, and it was so akward. She had told her friend she thought I was "cute", and we kind of hang out at work, I came up and ate lunch with her the other day, whatever whatever.

First of all, we are kinda cool, but the place we met up, its has turned into a hardcore gang hangout. Not having gone there for a couple of years, I wasnt aware of that. Being a white man with a black women, I was just praying someone didnt do something stupid because of the situation.

Add to that all we really did was go look at some of the clothes stores (she bought some jeans) and she disucssed fashion, thats really it. I at least wanted to go to some restuant, but she had said she already ate herself full and wasnt that hungy. To make it worse, I got lost on the way there, and she actually called me and said she wasnt a patient person, and told me I had ten minutes to meet her there. WHo the **** does that?..........

A very, very, akward situation. I always swore I would never talk to nobody who I work with so it wouldnt be akward, and sure enough I done broke my own rule.
    Yes, there is no way I would even talk to the girl after that call.

Dump her.

There is no reason to allow yourself to be treated like that.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan™
    So I went out this evening (and missed the damned second half of the Skins game, I love you TIVO ) with this one girl who I know from work, and it was so akward. She had told her friend she thought I was "cute", and we kind of hang out at work, I came up and ate lunch with her the other day, whatever whatever.

First of all, we are kinda cool, but the place we met up, its has turned into a hardcore gang hangout. Not having gone there for a couple of years, I wasnt aware of that. Being a white man with a black women, I was just praying someone didnt do something stupid because of the situation.

Add to that all we really did was go look at some of the clothes stores (she bought some jeans) and she disucssed fashion, thats really it. I at least wanted to go to some restuant, but she had said she already ate herself full and wasnt that hungy. To make it worse, I got lost on the way there, and she actually called me and said she wasnt a patient person, and told me I had ten minutes to meet her there. WHo the **** does that?..........

A very, very, akward situation. I always swore I would never talk to nobody who I work with so it wouldnt be akward, and sure enough I done broke my own rule.
    After she called you should have turned around, gone home, and watched the rest of the game.

unless she looks like beyonce...I'd dump her fast...
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Haha gotta love black women with attitudes. She sounds like my ex. Except, my ex seemed sweet in the beginning, but then once we got used to eachother she turned a complete 360. I would have turned around and went back home after that call - if she wasn't my coworker. I understand you were kinda stuck with the date knowing you'd have to see her again whether you wanted to or not.

An impatient woman is a big no no with me. Because as men, we're asked to be patient all the damn time. Women take 4 hours to get ready to go ANYWHERE, they take 30 minutes in the bathroom, they take forever to shop, they complain, we have to pay for everything, etc. but they can't wait for us because we get lost.

Damn I'm glad I'm single right now...

lol yeah but you can't live without women....cause they have one thing that every guy wants...(unless your gay)
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Quote Originally Posted by Ev_eezy
    Haha gotta love black women with attitudes. She sounds like my ex. Except, my ex seemed sweet in the beginning, but then once we got used to eachother she turned a complete 360.
    So she stayed sweet?

I couldn't resist, sorry

-J

haha, had something else on my mind there

Quote Originally Posted by JBones19
    So she stayed sweet?

I couldn't resist, sorry

-J
    Actually, if Ev_eezy's ex was a spinor, it would've been correct. A spinor is a mathemical object that changes sign under 360° rotation.

But nobody cares, right?

Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace