Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Jones is on fire, Suns hotter than Heat

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: James Jones is on fire, Suns hotter than Heat

Unless the trade makes us significantly better, Detroit may very well sweep through the East. No other team has even an outside chance of beating them.

The difference between Kerr and Jones is Kerr made shots in the finals--Jones has not.

Also on the list are Paxson and Hodges. Are we going to anoit Jones as the next Craig Hodges? That is really unfair. There is only one Hodges and JJ just has to be JJ.

People it is silly to suggest that Jones is going to be the difference in any championship won.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

18to88

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What might have been? JJ would be sitting on the bench. He is playing this good because he is playing with Nash and is allowed to launch all those shots, you think Ricky would let JJ shoot that much. Get out of here.
    EXACTLY, I'm glad someone realizes that James Jones isn't God's gift to basketball.