Thread: The miscommunication is pathetic.

Mood

Default The miscommunication is pathetic.

No, I'm not talking about the Pacers, but the Indianapolis star.

Tinsley's injury keeps getting reported as one of two different things: Bruised right elbow and torn right bicep. I think I read the elbow initially, then all I've seen/heard is the bicep, and now in today's start it says (at least online) that it's a bruised elbow.

What gives?

Default Re: The miscommunication is pathetic.

I first heard that it was a torn right bicep (Star)..Just pulled out the newspaper and you're right, they now say it's a bruised elbow.

I wonder if the Star was the first to report about those poor Miners?

I noticed the same thing this mourning while reading the article.Who knows?

A bruised elbow would make more sense if he is to return by Sunday's game.A torn muscle it seems he would be out much longer.

Torn muscle is all I've ever seen. If it is now changed to an 'elbow' that is new to me.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Where's btown's Tinsley count?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Thank goodness David Craig stepped down huh?

Do the Pacers not have a full time staff that monitor illness or something like pneumonia?
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank goodness David Craig stepped down huh?

Do the Pacers not have a full time staff that monitor illness or something like pneumonia?
    Maybe we just have an immature team that doesn't put quite the focus on health that you'd think they should....

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    Maybe we just have an immature team that doesn't put quite the focus on health that you'd think they should....

-Bball
    I hate to bring this up but I'm begining to wonder about the PAcer organization as a whole. After watching how the Colts are almost gestapo like in knowing how player number 53 has a problem you would think the Ps could handle 15.

This may sound strange, but remember when Mr. Boyle was upset that Donnie didn't ask how he was doing after the Artest incident. Maybe it's not just the players not having their act together?
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    I hate to bring this up but I'm begining to wonder about the PAcer organization as a whole. After watching how the Colts are almost gestapo like in knowing how player number 53 has a problem you would think the Ps could handle 15.

This may sound strange, but remember when Mr. Boyle was upset that Donnie didn't ask how he was doing after the Artest incident. Maybe it's not just the players not having their act together?

I wonder sometimes exactly how good of a choice Bird really was for this position? I know that's not what you're saying right now, but as far as the front office decisions and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Harddrive7
    I wonder sometimes exactly how good of a choice Bird really was for this position? I know that's not what you're saying right now, but as far as the front office decisions and so forth.
    Actually HD, that is part of what I'm saying.