Thread: Mickael Pietrus' injury?

Default Mickael Pietrus' injury?

I know many of you (yes, I mean you, Mourning! I have noticed) are praying for a deal with GS that includes Mickael Pietrus. Since I don't know him very well I'll just take the word of the majority around PD that he's an alright player. But I was wondering : what kind of injury is he suffering from? Will he be out for a long time? There was no info on the Warriors website on that subject.

I read in his Bio he only played 12 games this year. His first season he played 53 and his 2nd 67. Thus he seems to be missing his share of games every season. I hate to say it, but if we get him, isn't there a chance we're again stuck with a (talented) injury prone player?

Therefore I hope his current injury isn't that bad.
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Default Re: Mickael Pietrus' injury?

Pietrus has good talent. but I'm not sold on this GS offer I think we're being forced to rebuild again and I don't like that one bit.

If we waited 4 weeks just to get Murphy I'm gonna throw up.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Did you seriously expect to get Lewis or something? The moment Ron started his newest stuff and Walsh stated he would trade him in my mind it was clear the at the earliest next season would be a contending season.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

I expected alot more then Murphy and his huge contract which he doesn't deserve btw..

Why everyone is getting happy about this GS offer is beyond me I guess we're just desprate for something to be done.

WarriorsGuy81

It's nothing serious at all, just a sprained knee. He was expected back by now, but he'll be back very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorsGuy81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's nothing serious at all, just a sprained knee. He was expected back by now, but he'll be back very soon.
    Thanks for the info. And good luck with Ron Artest (if the deal goes through). I think Mourning's description of him in the other thread was rather accurate.
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by GetOdom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I expected alot more then Murphy and his huge contract which he doesn't deserve btw..

Why everyone is getting happy about this GS offer is beyond me I guess we're just desprate for something to be done.
    Murphy & Richardson have the same agent who strong-armed/hard-balled the W's into large extensions for both players at the same time.