Thread: A question from vapacersfan....

Default Re: A question from vapacersfan....

Haha, wow VA, you're woman drama always amuses and makes for a good read. Girl B is kind of a pushy nut isn't she. You seem to be the type to not like to talk about others, which is cool; so I say don't acknowledge any type of relationship. It may suck that other people think you two are a couple, but I wouldn't go out of my way to tell anybody you're not, unless they ask. This way, you're still a nice guy, and people will eventually notice that it's a one sided relationship, and she'll look like the fool.

With Girl A, it seems as if she just likes the fact there are two guys that like her, and it makes for a better story, and she seems more wanted, if there's conflict between you and the other guy.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

I agree with 8.9.

My experience would say, girl B is really off her heezy.

Girl A, well she's kinda off her heezy.

U don't need drama my friend. Find yourself a nice gurl from Indiana.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Girl A is clearly just the Queen of her own story. She's making stuff up to make herself look wanted in the eyes of others, which is all she cares about. I wouldn't waste my time with her. It's one thing to be talked about behind your back, but when someone is saying untrue things as well, just drop her.

I'm starting to think Girl B is off her rocker. Put up with what you have to to do your job, and leave it at that. If she really starts driving you nuts, I'd rather bluntly mention there's other guards available.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!