Thread: New Years Wish

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default New Years Wish

I want a point gaurd that can defend the speedy ones. (Can Watson do that??) I am really really REALLY tired of being out-quicked.

I want a BIG that can help JO. He doesn't have to be both a Defender/rebounder and a scorer. But a lotta help in either instance would dramatically help JO survive both the games and the season. (Somebody that has seen Al Harrington play alot this season is going to have to convince me he is the guy. Until they do, I ain't buying it).

I want a new philosophy re: rebounding. (nuff said there)

I want Reggie to come back and school the guys on shooting FT's and how important they are.

These would certainly make my New Years more pleasant.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Default Re: New Years Wish

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want a point gaurd that can defend the speedy ones. (Can Watson do that??) I am really really REALLY tired of being out-quicked.
    Seems like most every team has one of those quick guards but us.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by sixthman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems like most every team has one of those quick guards but us.

I heard Mssrs. Boyle and Leonard mention this last night and it really got me to thinking. It seems that when we play elite teams, which we are supposed to be one of, we are always facing a mismatch in the backcourt.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

For what it's worth, Hoopshype calls Watson perhaps the best on the ball point guard defender in the league. Frankly, I don't see how any player can stay in front of TJ Ford, etc.