Thread: Dang it James

Default Dang it James

I shouldn't have to put up 280 to win a game in this league. We may have a shot at the combined score record.

I was undefeated since Shaq returned to the starting lineup.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Default Re: Dang it James

I think that was the one game where everyone came to play. I topped my previous best by more than 40 points.

Looks like I needed almost everyone of them too.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You two make me sick.

If Griffin and Mo Williams give me 65 FP in 45 minutes, I would score 280 and maybe catch you.

Griffin is capable but he seems to be deep in the doghouse lately in Minny.

Have you kept track of the record for highest combined score for 2 teams? We should top 520 I think.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Well Tom, if you want to see how the other half lives, check out my game 26 with Shade.

That should find a place in the Vomitorium Hall of Fame. Ugh - though at this point I'll take any win I can get. I think my having the highest average opponent score is in jeopardy.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

270.4-263.7

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Tom, if you want to see how the other half lives, check out my game 26 with Shade.

That should find a place in the Vomitorium Hall of Fame. Ugh - though at this point I'll take any win I can get. I think my having the highest average opponent score is in jeopardy.
    You and I also currently have a real stinker about to end. Sheesh.