Thread: JO must become a better leader

Default JO must become a better leader

I'm one of the biggest JO lovers out there but his Leader-ship is not taking it's toe as I expected sometimes I wonder if he's really a Leader specialy when things are going bad.

I'm sure losing Ron hurt this team but it's no excuse how badly we're playing right now even without Ron we're a contender but the lackluster offense and the players are not acceptable...

JO please re-group the guys as a true leader

Best regards,

--

GO PACERS!

Mood

Default Re: JO must become a better leader

JO is doing everything a player can do. Leadership is not the problem with this team.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Leadership is overrated. The problem with this team is that the pieces simply do not fit.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

Yeah, I think he's doin a good job. He's taking the last minute shots that can lead to a win or a loss. He takes the blame. He even tries to cover up on D during broken plays.

Ok now..

I will say that I was really not as huge a JO fan as some were before the whole leadership question arose posed by Croshere.. since then JO has done all one man can do..!!

My God what else is there besides saying all the right things about his team and how he was ashamed and dissappointed after certain losses and how certain teammates should be upset after loss like he was ..losing sleep over it etc...
    Not to mention having an MVP and perhaps his best season overall including upping his asst total..
    I am by no mean a JO apologist but here is one guy who from what I can tell is doing all he can to help this team....
    Also who knows what is said behind closed doors from JO to the other players... I am sure though he speaks his mind.... Right now JO is the least of our worries...

Why Not Us ?

JO is NOT the problem. The only problem with this team that relates to JO is the fact that he's been forced to play C. As someone else said, the pieces just don' fit right now. Rick trying to make them fit even worse doesn't help either.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

JO is not a center.
    Jack is not a SF.
    Runi is not a SG.
    AJ is not a PG.

That's a big part of the problem. I'd love to bring Al back, but we would need him to flourish at the 3 in order to make it work.

C - Foster/Hulk/Polly
    PF - JO/Cro
    SF - Al/Danny
    SG - Jack/Freddie
    PG - Tins/Runi

That is very strong, IMO, and could return us to contender status. We MUST bring a SF or SG in the Artest trade.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."