Thread: 2 Problems

Default 2 Problems

Heres 2 things I have noticed since the begining of the season that are the main problems for this team:

(1) We more often then not start games with no intensity on the boards therefore giving teams 2nd/3rd/4th chance points as we have today against Dallas.

(2) In EVERY game we go into a little spell of about 5 missed 3 pointers in a row leading to the opposing team making buckets as we continue to jack up 3s when it is not needed.

Iv always said I wanted Vince or Corey for Artest but if we could somehow get someone that is a TOUGH player at the centre position and always looks for boards on both ends this team will be an automatic worry for Detroit in the playoffs. Players like Camby, Ben and D.Howard seem to always hustle and fight for boards.

I live in UK so dont really here who is an option and what not but I was wondering about Dwight Howard. I would giv Ron, Pollard, Jax for him or work it out somehow.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2 Problems

There's no way we'll get any of those three players.

Btw, it's no conicidence that Runi has been way off since switching to SG. It's not his position. We need a SG.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Orlando would not trade Dwight Howard for Indiana's top 4 players combined. He's 20, has 2 years left on his rookie deal, and already a stud in the paint.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

It would take Michael Jordan in his prime to motivate this team.

Naptown Seth

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Orlando would not trade Dwight Howard for Indiana's top 4 players combined. He's 20, has 2 years left on his rookie deal, and already a stud in the paint.
    .....and has next no offensive game of which to speak, and isn't a great shot blocker either. As a matter of fact, outside of rebounding, he's average. He'll never be the complete package like Jermaine O'Neal, I assure you of that.
    Good luck in the playoffs Orlando. Oh wait, once again, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!

What Indiana is lacking is a legit #2 scorer. Jermaine O'Neal is having a Tim Duncan-type season, yet who's there to back him up? Stephen Jackson is too inconsistent to be a great #2. It's not defense we need - we've got the best defense in the league, bar none. It's offense. Corey Maggette is a scoring machine, and would do wonders for our team. Get it done Donnie Walsh, you imbecile.