Thread: Quick note Everyone keeps saying we will play better tomorrow........

Sports Logo

Default Quick note Everyone keeps saying we will play better tomorrow........

Um guys we play them tonight. So if we dont play better until tomorrow then we will lose again tonight.

Anyway just wanted to remind everyone in case someone thought it was tomorrow. I would hate to see anyone who can see it miss it.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Quick note Everyone keeps saying we will play better tomorrow........

Um guys we play them tonight. So if we dont play better until tomorrow then we will lose again tonight.

Anyway just wanted to remind everyone in case someone thought it was tomorrow. I would hate to see anyone who can see it miss it.

If you look most of those post were last night (tuesday) so they would be correct in saying tommorow

Sports Logo

Default Re: Quick note Everyone keeps saying we will play better tomorrow........

If you look most of those post were last night (tuesday) so they would be correct in saying tommorow
    Actually several of them were this morning.

Mood

It's not like the time on this forum is correct , it says I posted at 11:02 pm it's only 1:45 pm here where I live

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

It's not like the time on this forum is correct , it says I posted at 11:02 pm it's only 1:45 pm here where I live
    You just need to go into your profile and change your time zone. No biggie.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Mood

You just need to go into your profile and change your time zone. No biggie.
    Thanks , I forgot about that