Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star (Kravitz): Trade this guy and let us get on with our lives

Mood

Default Re: Star (Kravitz): Trade this guy and let us get on with our lives

Quote Originally Posted by Ev_eezy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hoping Jax gets shipped out too. If he's on Ron's side, then he's going to go against anybody that doesn't have Ron's back, which is Croshere and O'Neal as far as we know.
    wurd! we can ship out DH too. time to take out the weeds and change our image.

Pacesetter

Default Re: Star (Kravitz): Trade this guy and let us get on with our lives

Quote Originally Posted by mboyle1313
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacer Addicts,

As always, I find myself amused/baffled over the animosity towards Kravitz. We've had this discussion before, so no real need to rehash, but I am curious as to what it is some of you find so antagonizizng about the current column.

MJB
    No animosity, Mark. We all know Ron's got to go, but that takes time. The last thing the Pacers front office needs is a journeyman writer telling them when they should pull the trigger. Artest is gone, what happens next is moot. Beating Donnie Walsh up over it is unnecessary. Donnie's lost his butt on Artest, and he's trying to come out of it all with something. Kravitz ought to go and seek out Donnie to find out his side of this situation and put that in print for his readers. That would be refreshing, and I would enjoy reading something like that - something that focuses on factual information. I don't think many folks are having a hard time getting on with "their lives" as he put it!

I think Kravitz could be a terrific writer. I really do.

(P.S. You have to agree my touch up on his headline was pretty good ... )